Hey C & B's...wanna show you a few more things.........

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free ted kac
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free ted kac

Hey anus,since you have such a problem coming to grips with the fact that you're fulla shit and you have no proof of these people "dying",Ive taken the liberty to show you what your good freinds have been up to recently. Read on........... Not too shabby for dead people huh??????

Jim neidhart died huh?????? funny,thats not what this says.......

Millennium Wrestling Federation
... 419-514-4579. March 13th, 2004. Toledo, Ohio ... Co-Founder of the Hart Foundation, Jim Neidhart has held the WWF tag team titles on two occasions with Bret Hart. ...

How could he be dead,but yet he just wrestled 3 weeks ago??? not too bad for a dead guy huh?????

7-14-2003 -- FIVE new pics of Kevin (alive and well!) from this past 4th of July appearance at Wrestlecon in the Contributions section!

How about this one????? not too bad for a dead guy to have pics huh and be "alive and well"????? doesnt that kinda make the statement you made about"the whole von erich clans dead" kinda moot??????

Sean Waltman Web Chat Recap On NHB
WWE wrestling news and rumors, features wrestling alert newsletter, wallpapers, fan forum, video game news, reviews, hints, cheats and original columns. ... 3/25/2004 10:48:36 AM. Sean Waltman Web Chat Recap On NHB ... Sean Waltman formerly known as X-Pac/Syxx/Syxx Pac joined the home of the No Holds ...

Keep showing the world how much of a dumbass you really are.

That's so sad that you actually took the time to compose all that.

But hey I'm still sticking by my claim that the Von Erich Clan is no more. I did a little research of my own and it turns out that Kevin Von Erich was not the son of Fritz Von Erich. According to the State of Texas Child Services Dept. Kevin Von Erich (born 07/13/61) was in fact born Kevin Lightfoot and is in fact 1/2 Iroqoui Indian. Therefore, Kevin was not a true Von Erich. Hence no more Von Erich Clan. Okay? Okay! Goodnight.

Re: Not really...I just wanted to show you how much of a dumbas you really are.....

Again,nice way to backtrack dude...face it...you got BUSTED!!!!!!!!! Take your medicine and deal with it...kevin is a von erich,he's kerry's,david'smike's brother.

I dont care what you're 'standing by",you're fulla shit.

Ill give you some same advice you gave me(only slightly modified for your convenience)"google that shit wigger"

Re: Not really...I just wanted to show you how much of a dumbass you really are.....

Again,nice way to backtrack dude...face it...you got BUSTED!!!!!!!!! Take your medicine and deal with it...kevin is a von erich,he's kerry's,david'smike's brother.

I dont care what you're 'standing by",you're fulla shit.

Ill give you some same advice you gave me(only slightly modified for your convenience)"google that shit wigger"