HELLO!!!!!

S

Somnium.

hello you bunch of idiots of this damn message board. how have you been? well, well, well, my life is back to the same boring things. my lover did kick my ass, isn't it awful? yeah, i know, life is hard, but i still have A LOT of poison on my tongue. hey morrissey, will record something new to your stupid fans (like me)? please, something depressing, something about lonely people, you know, all those things you write so well.

Re: somehow me thinks it is NOT somnium the homo

oh YEAH, it's me, the homo, and i'm quite horny to receive your ass. hey, i'm not just "the homo". i have a lot of other talents. you know, i could be very depressing, but then i realised i have more angry than pain in my soul. remember that song "I WILL SURVIVE"??? yeah, right. I will survive. that moron has lost me. BAD FOR HIM!!! i'd love to spit on his eyes. but my life is not important here. Moz and a new brand album would make my day.

I think you got a whole hellie hoo hoo of problems boy. Mr.Proper ain't one to judge,but I'd say your a little upset at the way your man is treatin ya?? maybe you need to bang him better?? maybe you need to stop wasting space here with your little love affair and fix your problems jackmutt?? Mr.Proper would like to take a nice leak on you and then dance around singing def leppards song "poor some sugar on me". Joe elliot,is he not the coolest dude right now?

Re: somehow me thinks it is NOT somnium the homo

Somehow me thinks your a jackoff and a half assface. leave now,sh.itbag.

The only thing I have in common with Joe is a 7 letter word: tragedy. but ok, you're right, i should fix my stupid problems in another place.

Yes you should. Dude,day after day is a great song. Def leppard rox. Thankz for the info on your love life jacko!

> hello you bunch of idiots of this damn message board. how have
> you been? well, well, well, my life is back to the same boring
> things. my lover did kick my ass, isn't it awful? yeah, i know,
> life is hard, but i still have A LOT of poison on my tongue. hey
> morrissey, will record something new to your stupid fans (like
> me)? please, something depressing, something about lonely
> people, you know, all those things you write so well.

hehehe... i am REALLY glad you came back!!!

> hello you bunch of idiots of this damn message board. how have
> you been? well, well, well, my life is back to the same boring
> things. my lover did kick my ass, isn't it awful? yeah, i know,
> life is hard, but i still have A LOT of poison on my tongue. hey
> morrissey, will record something new to your stupid fans (like
> me)? please, something depressing, something about lonely
> people, you know, all those things you write so well.

You are right, people are stupid on this site and are interesting in stupid things like ....... M.'s life.

Back
Top Bottom