hello, hello, it's good to be back...

G

Grim

Well I've returned to the land of Moz, have I missed anything? Is he touring? I bought the daily mirror whilst on me jols & some old(er) git than me was bleating on about The Smiths nme poll thingy & going on about Bob Dylan, well hello, who actually still buys the nme, I don't, neither would I buy the daily mirror either but I just fancied reading some english 'news' & it was that or the daily mail.
love
Grim

hello, hello, City are back...

Welcome back Grim,
You missed a part yesterday at Mecca!
And Pearce's Penalty too! (he missed it as well ha ha)
You also missed a great do at the S&G last week!
The Goat

Re: hello, hello, City are back...

Gutted, about not being at Mecca road, I listened to it on the radio whilst watching the Baggies on the box.
Gutted, about Psycho missing his ton.
Gutted, about missing yet another great nite out @ the S&G (again)!
But if you ever go to Fuerteventura, & you happen to be in Calleta de Fuste, go find the Red Lion pub, it's on the way out of town opposite direction to the beach. The Guv'nor Brian is a Blue, I watched the England (under 21's & seniors) matches there & sadly the Chelsea/rags game, he was in his City shirt for the rags game & of course it was full of southern rag muppets, had some friendly banter

Grim

> Welcome back Grim,
> You missed a part yesterday at Mecca!
> And Pearce's Penalty too! (he missed it as well ha ha)
> You also missed a great do at the S&G last week!
> The Goat

11.jpg

Re: hello, hello, City are back...

> Welcome back Grim,
> You missed a part yesterday at Mecca!
> And Pearce's Penalty too! (he missed it as well ha ha)
> You also missed a great do at the S&G last week!
> The Goat

Well done,
I expect everyone in Manchester has lost their voices after all that singing. I was there tring to watch soccer sunday and all I could hear was loads of chanting from everyone outside the thirsty scholar.

Back
Top Bottom