HEAT magazine

T

Tingle

A yound friend left a copy of HEAT magazine at my place. It rates the coming Friday's Jonathan Ross show with Morrissey and Kevin Spacey & Dale Winton as ***** viewing adding that the question of Morrissey's sexuality will never be far from the agenda. They are surely wrong on that score. It wouldn't make good TV to see Morrissey saying "I'm not going to talk about that, because it's none of your business".

In passing, the HEAT interview with Frank Skinner is rather good. It's quite Morrissey-esque in that FS says that he's realised he's meant to be single and relationships don't work out- probably because of him. They ask whether he is lonely but he answers that being single is not the same as being lonely. Amen to that. Anyone here seen "Shane". For a sitcom it's really rather good I think, though some jokes are shoe-horned in. The theme tune is an excellent punky sounding thing, "There must be something better than this".

dont you find it amusing that they have him on the show with kevin spacey who also wont coment on his sexuality, dale winton who has never said he was gay..but who is so obviously is!
maybe wossey will try and get them all to come out of the closet on his show...
cant wait ..its must see tv!!!

> dont you find it amusing that they have him on the show with kevin spacey
> who also wont coment on his sexuality, dale winton who has never said he
> was gay..but who is so obviously is!
> maybe wossey will try and get them all to come out of the closet on his
> show...
> cant wait ..its must see tv!!!

Yeah maybe all three will come out of the closet live on air, perhaps that will be the theme of the show 'gay men come out of the closet', you know, like Jerry Springer or something.

> A yound friend left a copy of HEAT magazine at my place. It rates the
> coming Friday's Jonathan Ross show with Morrissey and Kevin Spacey &
> Dale Winton as ***** viewing adding that the question of Morrissey's
> sexuality will never be far from the agenda. They are surely wrong on that
> score. It wouldn't make good TV to see Morrissey saying "I'm not
> going to talk about that, because it's none of your business".

> In passing, the HEAT interview with Frank Skinner is rather good. It's
> quite Morrissey-esque in that FS says that he's realised he's meant to be
> single and relationships don't work out- probably because of him. They ask
> whether he is lonely but he answers that being single is not the same as
> being lonely. Amen to that. Anyone here seen "Shane". For a
> sitcom it's really rather good I think, though some jokes are shoe-horned
> in. The theme tune is an excellent punky sounding thing, "There must
> be something better than this".

Did Heat say that Kevin Spacey was on? The only place I've heard that he is is on this site.

All the listings I've seen just say Moz and Dale, and Jonathan didn't mention Kevin Spacey last week.

Yes, I believe it did Benton. But I don't have it to hand to check.

> Did Heat say that Kevin Spacey was on? The only place I've heard that he
> is is on this site.

> All the listings I've seen just say Moz and Dale, and Jonathan didn't
> mention Kevin Spacey last week.

> Yes, I believe it did Benton. But I don't have it to hand to check.

Thanks, just seems a bit strange that Ross didn't say anything on his show nor is it mentioned on the Off the Kerb site. I hope it's just the two of them - more time for Moz.

I doubt Morrissey's sexuality will come up at all. Jonathan Ross would probably know better than to ask and he wouldn't get an answer anyway. Morrissey is well known for being sometimes a bit dodgy in interviews if he doesn't like the way its going. Not worth the risk. There would be no point in talking about Dale Winton's sexuality. Everyone knows he is gay, its never been an issue or a talking point. Therefore a themed show on possibly gay people is unlikely to be on the agenda!

I'm looking forward to it. As well as Mozzer I like Winton and Spacey (if he's on). Thanks for the info on Frank. Obviously I am not gonna be buying HEAT but I will be looking out for discarded copies on the train tonite. Am a big fan of Frank although I have to say that I think 'Shane' is a bit rubbish!!

Back
Top Bottom