happy birthday dreamyneil

rifke

26% descended from the great teutonic tribes
look at this little darling, you guys!!!! just look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:love: :rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface::love::rabbitface:

GirlAfraidWillNeverLearn

🥳

sea salt

I read books, I drink wine and I know things
61b64e508f650d04e8c07f773f83b019978c95db.jpg

Happy birthday dreamyneil! :hearteyecat:

rifke

thanks for the birthday wishes all you wonderful peeps! ill be sure to pass them on to my man!!!

teehee

rifke

acton should be wishing him a happy birthday too. acton's always going on about how good looking he is.

rifke

Neil would be hard to land so just go for this guy instead.

his corrugator muscles are too large. and he smokes. :(

my theory is that neil will be easier to land as he gets older. like, maybe when he's 70 he'll be mine.

rifke

is my lil sweetie a lil pudgy here? did neil have a pudgy phase?!?!?!

i mean, he's not actually pudgy, not like richard, but he looks pudgy for neil. normally when he crosses one leg over the other it looks like single leg his legs are so thin generally, but here they dont seem to fold together so neatly, and his face is a little rounder. it's reallllly f***ing cute though. oh my god @7:48. could anyone ever be more adorable?!?!?!?!! ugh i love him.

brett is also such a beautiful man (funny too (see 8:25 and also look at neil laughing!! <3)). they all are, in fact! not the interviewer though. the interviewer could NOT be a member of suede.

M

mute1

his corrugator muscles are too large. and he smokes. :(

my theory is that neil will be easier to land as he gets older. like, maybe when he's 70 he'll be mine.
Most men have bigger muscles and that means a masculine face and body. Rarely seen a face so defined and clean in its features. In women it tends to give them huge eyebrows which never looks good on a woman. The chin has been discussed a lot and seems weaker in men nowadays but as long as it is defined like his is then it looks good.

rifke

Most men have bigger muscles and that means a masculine face and body. Rarely seen a face so defined and clean in its features. In women it tends to give them huge eyebrows which never looks good on a woman. The chin has been discussed a lot and seems weaker in men nowadays but as long as it is defined like his is then it looks good.
i dont give a f*** about him. talk about dreamyneil or get out.

Top Bottom