Funny PM from "BrumieBoy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1074

:lbf:

BrummieBoy said:
@ !Viva Hate!

Following repeated requests, 'Brummieboy' has returned to this site to contribute to the debate about the public figure known as 'Morrissey'. Any attempts to engage with 'BrummieBoy' which do not further this purpose will be filtered and discarded. Your comment has been filtered and rejected as it does not appear to be relevant to that discussion.

There are various triggers for this filter, including responses which are deemed off-topic, contain gratuitous profanities, or are judged to be attempts to flame or troll. Due to the volume of responses received, it is not possible to administer an appeal process for this filter process. It is accepted that some responses will be filtered as a result of misinterpretation.

We hope you continue to enjoy the return of 'BrummieBoy'to 'Morrissey-Solo.com' and will not feel ostracised by having been subjected to this filtering process. Further responses you make which are deemed relevant, polite and which contribute to raising the tenor of this site will be considered by 'BrummieBoy'. Repeated infractions of this communication etiquette will result in your screen identity being permanently filtered, preventing your from any future discussion with 'BrummieBoy'

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'

I wonder if when you break up with viva and move back to the El Bee if he's going to continue your relationship online posting as both of you. That'd be kinda hilarious in a Psycho/mother dearest way. "WE'RE SOOO HAPPY WE HAVE TO POST ALL OUR HAPPINESS ONLINE BECAUSE WE'RE SO HAPPY AND REAL!!!! THIS IS REAL!!!!! I'M HAPPY AND GETTING LAID!!!!!!!! MUAHHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! JESSE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHAHHHHHHAAAAAGGAGGAAHHHHHHHHHH

I wonder if when you break up with viva and move back to the El Bee if he's going to continue your relationship online posting as both of you. That'd be kinda hilarious in a Psycho/mother dearest way. "WE'RE SOOO HAPPY WE HAVE TO POST ALL OUR HAPPINESS ONLINE BECAUSE WE'RE SO HAPPY AND REAL!!!! THIS IS REAL!!!!! I'M HAPPY AND GETTING LAID!!!!!!!! MUAHHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!!!!!! JESSE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AGHHAHHHHHHAAAAAGGAGGAAHHHHHHHHHH

God you're pathetic. I hate to even pay enough attention to you to tell you that, but yeah. Following them around the boards...get a life. Is that possible?

God you're pathetic. I hate to even pay enough attention to you to tell you that, but yeah. Following them around the boards...get a life. Is that possible?
tumblr_m7wbya9NTR1r5tw10.gif

Yeah. They're good fun. I should just let it go.

tumblr_ljxngjwLce1qi0ryko1_500.gif

Sharon McCormick - Secretary to 'BrummieBoy'.

I didn't realize there was such animosity towards the vaunted CrystalGeezer on these boards...

ATTENTION ALL TROLLS! SECURITY ALERT IN 'THE PIGSTY'
'BrummieBoy' has breached security!!!!
Do Not Panic!
Stay calm and carry on!

Hey !Viva!

er....it's 'BrummieBoy' actually:thumb:

hey! wazzup? all yo kool #troll.GIANTFAIL! dudes'n'dudesses, y'all hang out here? can i join the supercool FUBAR Troll club? Wow, 'The Pigsty' Great name!:rolleyes:

Does 'The Pigsty' have an alcohol licence? Any of u over 21? hope uz not in a dry county if u in US!:(

hey, !Viva Hate! what's with the pic, man? kind of like a 'Pol-Pot' vibe or is it someone I should know about as THE MOST SOPHISTICATED MAN ON MOFO'IN PLANET EARTH? Makes u look 'scary', better watch my step....:lbf: You on LastFM? LibraryThing? Bet you got some real sassy choices to share.....:lbf:

Gonna have to 'let Sharon go'. She's not up to it. Crazy beatch got high Thurs night and started some real mad stuff.

U was banned, man? How d'you get parole? I guess you flunked med school with dropping the OBGYN! thing/thang. Whatever.

You know, a computer keyboard has as many germs as a toilet seat! Ain't that somethin else?

regards

Brummie Boy
[dictated response typed by Sharon McCormick-Secretary to 'BrummieBoy']

msg from Sharon: you bastards! you got me the sack

Back
Top Bottom