For Mr. Improper RE: WAR

C

Colleen

PIMP, um, this war thing between you and Grim, I just don't wanna get involved with that, okay?

It's not a war,it's just me informing the world of how much of a dicksmack that douche is. No problem though. I wouldnt be me if I could'nt f*** with someone.........

We all know he's a worthless pile of shit from an elephants ass. He's easy to demolish,that's why I enjoy doing it.

moron of morrissey solo

There you go again using the 'we' you are a sad tosser who is alone, boring & just a thicko.
When will you ever learn, never. You think it's a game but you lose every time you post everyone knows what a thicko you are, I just enjoy pointing it out!

Grim O'Grady

> We all know he's a worthless pile of shit from an elephants ass. He's easy
> to demolish,that's why I enjoy doing it.

Re: For pimple RE: WAR

the only f*** you get is inflatable, rather like your sicko mind, thicko!

> It's not a war,it's just me informing the world of how much of a dicksmack
> that douche is. No problem though. I wouldnt be me if I could'nt f*** with
> someone.........

Re: For fatso RE: WAR

Thats not true fatso...ask your mom I f*** her on aconsistant basis. Better than you though i guess.At least my "doll" isnt 500 pounds,has 5 chins,a lazy eye and is a slobbery hog who lives off the government.

Re: fatso of morrissey solo

yeah,is that why you repeat what i say f***face????? no,get it straight dickf***,YOU f*** fat pigs,YOU eat many moon pies,YOU have sex with slobbery pigs,YOU are a dickwrinkle...need I go on??? I didnt think so. You're welcome.

moron of morrissey solo

yawn you're a bore!
google 'slaughter & the dogs'!
that's a search engine thicko

Grim O'Grady

yawn... childish & boring as ever, sad tosser boy.

> Thats not true fatso...ask your mom I f*** her on aconsistant basis.
> Better than you though i guess.At least my "doll" isnt 500
> pounds,has 5 chins,a lazy eye and is a slobbery hog who lives off the
> government.

Wow,truth hurts huh?????? I thought so. Dont be mad at the PIMP because you f*** shamu,thats your fault.

Re: fatso of morrissey solo

Huh??? WTF are you saying??? how many times have I told you????? stop deviating from shoving those f***in hotdogs down your throat fatboy.I think you're in dire need of a frontal phlebotomy.

HEY GRIM aka Fat Bastard

> There you go again using the 'we' you are a sad tosser who is alone,
> boring & just a thicko.
> When will you ever learn, never. You think it's a game but you lose every
> time you post everyone knows what a thicko you are, I just enjoy pointing
> it out!

> Grim O'Grady

PIMP's NOT alone. WE all know you're a fat slob with a venereal diseased neck. We've all seen (and barfed thanks to) your pictures. How long does it take you to tuck your stomach in under your shirt? Drunken fat bastard with a whale girlfriend on welfare, yeah, that's attractive. You think you're respected around here? Only by the other drunken wankers and slobs who find your whale calls sexy.

stalker 2!

woo someone got out of bed on the wrong side, look why are you so fasinated with me? Go get yourself a life, do something it doesn't have to have any Morrissey significance!

> PIMP's NOT alone. WE all know you're a fat slob with a venereal diseased
> neck. We've all seen (and barfed thanks to) your pictures. How long does
> it take you to tuck your stomach in under your shirt? Drunken fat bastard
> with a whale girlfriend on welfare, yeah, that's attractive. You think
> you're respected around here? Only by the other drunken wankers and slobs
> who find your whale calls sexy.

I'm not MAD

I'm not mad at you thicko, look as you will always be a retard & have to live off the state at least you are keeping your carers/day centre workers etc in gainful employ.

> Wow,truth hurts huh?????? I thought so. Dont be mad at the PIMP because
> you f*** shamu,thats your fault.

Re: fatso 2

With GU(shamu) being fatso "1"

Re: I'm not MAD

Yeah,I live off hundreds of thousands of dollars in my bank account that I worked very hard to save and help grow to what it is. Look,again,Im glad you're not mad that you f*** shamu,thats something I wouldnt be bragging about and I definately would not admit to it like you have. But relax,that's why we have you around,to f*** all the ugly fat slobbery pigs and basically to show how much of a useless dickwrinkle you are on society. You should be proud,we are.