FAO: whirling dervish

K

Kestrel

in case you miss it, i posted a reply to you further down the board.
i will be back on here 10pm EST thats 7pm PST. in case you want to clear that up for the OWD...

Re: FAO: Kestrel

I have to admit, the idea did seem very tempting, even if I did laugh it off. I have decided against it though, as it is raining here and I am still ill. And so, an afternoon at home with these and Dr Phil(and Lady Bird, who will not stop barking), as well as lots of cookies should hold me for a while.

pic239646.jpg

surely you can think of a more nutrient rich hand moisturiser.
i for one prefer a nutrient rich facial moisturiser that is all natural. i am not a young woman anymore and though it has been said that my people are pedamorphic. have i just crossed a line?

> I have to admit, the idea did seem very tempting, even if I did laugh it
> off. I have decided against it though, as it is raining here and I am
> still ill. And so, an afternoon at home with these and Dr Phil(and Lady
> Bird, who will not stop barking), as well as lots of cookies should hold
> me for a while.

> have i just crossed a line?

Most definitely. LMAO!

i bet not with most m-soloers.
hey i'm a dirty bird of prey...

i am watching coverage of the tsunami on tv and planning my new years dinner menu. chestnuts will feature heavily and so too will corn. polenta and tacos maybe, salad with roasted corn salsa probably, chestnut and chocolate torte for 50.plenty of cookies. plenty of champagne and plenty plenty of the leafy greens not a meal for the jenny craigers out there.

> Most definitely. LMAO!

Corn did you say? I want all my garmonbozia...... Yes, NY'sE is coming quickly. Too quickly in fact. My consumption that night will only include lot's of Stella(she's a right bitch she is), cornbread, the ever-so-famous mac n cheese, and plenty of fresh produce I am sure. Lot's of T-Rex as background music, with a bit of FWWM on mute as visual stimulation. Pink Dot will be on sped dial, and the dreaded 12:00am kiss will most likely bring pandamonium; as it always does. I see lot's of the pink stuff in my future....

> i bet not with most m-soloers.
> hey i'm a dirty bird of prey...

> i am watching coverage of the tsunami on tv and planning my new years
> dinner menu. chestnuts will feature heavily and so too will corn. polenta
> and tacos maybe, salad with roasted corn salsa probably, chestnut and
> chocolate torte for 50.plenty of cookies. plenty of champagne and plenty
> plenty of the leafy greens not a meal for the jenny craigers out there.

Back
Top Bottom