FAO Proper

L

Let's Go Devils

So who do you think is right, Madden or Holik? Madden made 4 mil last season and Holik made 8 million. Personally I think Holik needs to shut up.
On a brighter note, and we most certainly need it, what time does the Pimp jet land in Newark.

Good One Devils!!!

Just a suggestion, why don't you try e-mailing your numbty friend with your non-Morrissey related topics?

Well my dear....I would say that neither is right,they both make way too much cabbage. But,I would say that madden has a point. The PIMPjet lands in a few days,make sure you have your thong on and you are looking radiant for the PIMP. I will then spoil you with a week on the town.

Hopefully,the lockout ends before the WS.

Re: Good One Devils!!!

Just a suggestion,why dont you go f*** your dog in his ass again and shut your f***in cumguzzler?????

These two dolts obviously have absolutely no lives to speak of. Here's the proof... First off, they have to crash a website dedicated to an artist they know nothing about. Secondly, all they care about is the NHL and they don't even have that anymore. HA! HA!

You dont have your dog anymore,so whats your point??

LOL!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SO f***ING FUNNY OMG LOL!!!!!

> Just a suggestion, why don't you try e-mailing your numbty friend with
> your non-Morrissey related topics?
I seem to recall some football posts on your part.

> These two dolts obviously have absolutely no lives to speak of. Here's the
> proof... First off, they have to crash a website dedicated to an artist
> they know nothing about. Secondly, all they care about is the NHL and they
> don't even have that anymore. HA! HA!
Fear not, there's still a month left of exciting baseball action and football goes until January. This dispute will be settle long before then. Also several NHL players are currently playing for European teams so there's plenty of hockey action going around. Let's Go Cardiff Devils

> I seem to recall some football posts on your part.

That sounds sore.