FAO Lon and U.S. Tears fans

J

jp

I'm going to Tower Records tonight. Would the Tears have their own section there, or do you think they'd be shuffled into the Suede section? Or what about the London Suede section? (Yes some of our silly little American record stores do have Suede CDs in both slots).

> I'm going to Tower Records tonight. Would the Tears have their own section
> there, or do you think they'd be shuffled into the Suede section? Or what
> about the London Suede section? (Yes some of our silly little American
> record stores do have Suede CDs in both slots).

I called Tower in Dallas and waterloo in Austin -- both clueless so I ordered from Amazon. Let me know about your Tower plz. Thx/Lon

It's only for import now.

I can't believe it! Suede's Singles album never made it here to the states either. I'm not paying 22 bucks for The Tears as an import even though I hear the album is incredible.

I got it.

My Tower records had exactly one copy, and they had to hunt it down for me. Don't ask me how much I shelled out for it though. Between that and the new Nick Cave b-sides box set I definitely broke my bank.

> I called Tower in Dallas and waterloo in Austin -- both clueless so I
> ordered from Amazon. Let me know about your Tower plz. Thx/Lon

Re: I got it.

> My Tower records had exactly one copy, and they had to hunt it down for
> me. Don't ask me how much I shelled out for it though.

Congrats jp!

> Congrats jp!
come on tell us the price...my local Barnes&Noble wanted 28.99 and told me it would ship maybe 28Jun! I declined. Amazon was like 26usd. An investment...like the 1st Gene album.

$28.99. After all this talk about having trouble finding it in the U.S., I couldn't refuse. I like it a lot so far though!

> come on tell us the price...my local Barnes&Noble wanted 28.99 and told me
> it would ship maybe 28Jun! I declined. Amazon was like 26usd. An
> investment...like the 1st Gene album.

> Congrats jp!
Good on you, jp I'm sure it was expensive, but worth every penny.

Back
Top Bottom