Does anyone have Raleigh 97, Atlanta 97, Philly 97, Charlotte 92, or Milwaukee 04 to share?

J

Jason Dean

It would be most appreciated if you could share with me any of these rare Moz shows that I have attended. I have many shows to trade in return. Please let me know if you can be so kind.

Does anyone have EVERY other concert ever done by moz... if so please post.

What a Douche Bag, and you prob have never shared a show in here.

> Does anyone have EVERY other concert ever done by moz... if so please
> post.

It said or, not and.

> What a Douche Bag, and you prob have never shared a show in here.

And how many shows have you shared, D.L. Bastard?

> Does anyone have EVERY other concert ever done by moz... if so please
> post.

> What a Douche Bag, and you prob have never shared a show in here.

Oh contraire ye anonymous poseur…I share with people via Soulseek and otherwise all of the time. Because I’m looking for a handful of shows in particular you feel so compelled as to make a jackass reply. Please return to your usual Limp Bizkit message board to cause havoc; tough guy.

jason this anonymous motherf***er is beau hatfield !!!

I have been looking for Raleigh 97 for years now. It has never surfaced that I know of.. I don't think it was recorded.. But I was at the show as well..The flowers hitting the celieng fan was classic..

Well f***TARD maybe you should consider requesting that shit in soulseek instead of here since you havent posted here. But you share there ohhhhhhhhh your f***ing a real saint with your stuff...You f***ing greedy f***, its people like you that ruin this shit. What a f***ing idiot you are.

> Well f***TARD maybe you should consider requesting that shit in soulseek
> instead of here since you havent posted here. But you share there
> ohhhhhhhhh your f***ing a real saint with your stuff...You f***ing greedy
> f***, its people like you that ruin this shit. What a f***ing idiot you
> are.

The anger you have built up inside you…abandonment issues? In desperate need of a lover? Need a hug? You throwing those ever so biting curse words around sure does make me weak in the knees; tough guy.
*one life thug free!*