David Tseng, AIDS and me.

F

freeyourself®

There are those around here that still wonder why I have occasionally reminded David Tseng of his Chinese heritage
Perhaps the fact that posts of this kind are not deleted may have something to do with it.
And yes, he is aware of them as he HAS in fact deleted one that was even more scurrilous, so scurrilous in fact that even David considered it unacceptable, which is virtually unheard of considering I was the target.
In actual fact I have been in a monogamous relationship for around nine years and have a clean bill of health, which is not to say I'm not appalled by posts of this kind on behalf of the men, women and children who are fighting against this terrible illness.
All I can say is that David Tseng is Chinese and should know better.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=322368

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=322420

haven't the police been in touch yet you nasty old trollope?

I beg your pardon

> And yes, he is aware of them as he HAS in fact deleted one that was even
> more scurrilous, so scurrilous in fact that even David considered it
> unacceptable, which is virtually unheard of considering I was the target.

Trying to find a particular post among the sea of troll posts on this board is virtually impossible, and it seems that the post I was referring to has NOT been deleted after all, which gives the sentence above a deliciously ironic twist don't you think.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/discuss/index.cgi?noframes;read=322405

For those who didn't see 'broken's handiwork yesterday.

> haven't the police been in touch yet you nasty old trollope?

What, do you mean in touch with YOU for making these libelous posts yesterday?
You are beneath contempt.

Re: Lets be honest about the recent morrissey events
Posted By: moi (range86-130.btcentralplus.com)
Date: Saturday, 25 March 2006, at 11:56 a.m.
In Response To: Lets be honest about the recent morrissey events (Chrissy)

I feel sorry for Morrissey, he goes through periods where he has no energy at all. One can only put this down to the increasing pace of his Aids/HIV virus. You should support him, and certainly not critise a clearly poorly man for not wanting to be party to an agressive marketing schedule.

You may name call all you wish
Posted By: moi (range86-130.btcentralplus.com)
Date: Saturday, 25 March 2006, at 12:31 p.m.
In Response To: Re: Lets be honest about the recent morrissey events (silly)

The fact that Morrissey contracted HIV some years ago, is one of the most closely guarded secrets from the people within his inner circle. You will see in several years that I am indeed right and you are wrong. This cannot be 100% confirmed, but Morrissey has indeed been rumoured to have slept with Elton John in his heyday. Is it possible Stephen Patrick slept with Freddie Mercury, and this is where Morrissey contracted the disease from? I always wondered that.
I don't think we will ever know the answer to that particular one. Please support Morrissey, and do not critisise.

Back
Top Bottom