Contact?

Viktor

Off the edge... I am.
Does anyone know any way that I can possibly contact Steven? Anyway... eMail, mail, anything. I don't care what it is I just need a way.

mmmm write to Sanctuary records but I think Its easier to get a personal reply from a Jabberwocky , but never say never

Contacts

General Enquiries

Sanctuary Records Group
Sanctuary House
45 - 53 Sinclair Road
London
W14 0NS

T: +44 (0)20 7602 6351
F: +44 (0)20 7603 5941

General enquiries: [email protected]

Does anyone know any way that I can possibly contact Steven? Anyway... eMail, mail, anything. I don't care what it is I just need a way.

he doesn't like being called Steven
people who want to seem all "friends from way back" with him use it, and it's so degrading
if a person doesn't like their name, calling them by it isn't very nice!
maybe you didn't know...
...sorry if i sound hostile.

He only uses a fax machine...and I just happen to have his personal fax number...and because I'm such a wonderful human being I'll give it to you...

1 (813) 975-6161

You can thank me later...

He only uses a fax machine...and I just happen to have his personal fax number...and because I'm such a wonderful human being I'll give it to you...

1 (813) 975-6161

You can thank me later...

Hopefully that's not actually the fax number of your friend or someone, and the poor fecker is going to get a million e-mails from people in the vain hope that it's Moz.

I don't think we can take him seriously when he said he only uses the fax machine. He gave an interviewer from NME his e-mail address not so long ago, line was something like "and the man who communicates only through fax gave me his e-mail address on a slip of paper, "keep that under your stetson" he smiled"

Couldn't picture him not using the phone either, at least for his family and whoever.

I wasn't aware you could fax emails, technology just whizzes past me these days!

love

Grim (done with errors)

Hopefully that's not actually the fax number of your friend or someone, and the poor fecker is going to get a million e-mails from people in the vain hope that it's Moz.

I don't think we can take him seriously when he said he only uses the fax machine. He gave an interviewer from NME his e-mail address not so long ago, line was something like "and the man who communicates only through fax gave me his e-mail address on a slip of paper, "keep that under your stetson" he smiled"

Couldn't picture him not using the phone either, at least for his family and whoever.
Why use the phone? When he's got a Fax, I never use the phone, if it was an emergency I'm sure 999 would get me nowhere.

I don't think he still has a fax machine as he doesn't even have a home. Time moves on, even for Morrissey.

He's so obviously a complete email geek. Obsessively researching old film clips on youtube and posting them round to his email buddies, most of whom he's never met in person. :D I bet he's even started using his iPod since he's been on the road as well.

However, he's not going to reply to any fool who tries to be familiar and call him Steven. ;)

It's actually the phone number to my local Blockbuster Video...Lol.

It's actually the phone number to my local Blockbuster Video...Lol.

you're mean :p
i was so tempted to fax them my intimate thoughts and feelings!!!

Someone once posted an address here for contacting moz.

I copied it but never used it because I have nothing to say.

Moz
c/o some pr company, forget the name
12 Drygate Walk
Manchester
M9 5PY.

Back
Top Bottom