Morrissey and Contact Lenses

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
I know Moz started wearing glasses when he was about 13, but does anyone know how long he's been wearing contacts? In the Smiths days he seemed to switch between the 2 quite frequently but I don't know when he first started wearing the lenses. Any ideas?

Just curious.

"I've aquired contact lenses in the past few months, they've been a strange rebirth for me. Now I think everybody should wear them, whether they need them or not."
November 1984

From the Morrissey in his own words book.

Ahh, thanks for that littlecharmer. I don't have that book.

He should wear his specs more often as he looks divine in them.I actually have a real fetish for men in glasses which I find bizarre but really can`t help...once dumped a bloke coz he got contacts.he called me fickle....can`t understand why.:p

He should wear his specs more often as he looks divine in them.I actually have a real fetish for men in glasses which I find bizarre but really can`t help...once dumped a bloke coz he got contacts.he called me fickle....can`t understand why.:p

lol he does look lovely in glasses...or did... I saw him wearing them in the IOBM documentary and thought they looked awful :( young Moz definitely suited them though :p

lol he does look lovely in glasses...or did... I saw him wearing them in the IOBM documentary and thought they looked awful :( young Moz definitely suited them though :p

I thought Moz looked very cute in his glasses in the Importance. I wonder if the contacts become a bother for him after a while. But can't you imagine him putting the little drops in the containers, and then going to the mirror to put them on, he must look very cute when doing that.:D

I thought Moz looked very cute in his glasses in the Importance. I wonder if the contacts become a bother for him after a while. But can't you imagine him putting the little drops in the containers, and then going to the mirror to put them on, he must look very cute when doing that.:D

how i love the very simple things of life :D that made me smile

I've always loved him in his NHS glasses but Im not so keen on these ones. :D

As we never see him in specs anymore, I wonder if hes had corrective surgery?

No, not tinted. Just, when the lighting is just right, you can see them. It's hard to explain, but you can see the outline around his iris of them.

There was a video somebody posted here awhile back. He was arriving somewhere, and he was wearing rimmed specs. It was rather recent, but I am not sure what it was or where to find it.

When i go between contacts and glasses my eyes really hurt also contacts are awkward to put in and a bugger when u loose them in the middle of a busy town centre :rolleyes:

He still wears contacts..no corrective surgery. Look at attachment. This what was I was saying, where you can sometimes see them.

Back
Top Bottom