Brett Anderson

Everyone that contacted me should have it now.

I am enjoying it very much.

When the debut album came out, I was devastated--I thought it was awful. Later on, song like Love is Dead, To The Winter, and Song For My Father became faves. Outside of that, I thought the b-sides (Clowns, Back To You, We Can Be Anyone, etc. were some of his best stuff.

This album I was IMMEDIATELY taken with A Different Place, Empress, Blessed, Chinese Whispers, and Funeral Mantra. Also, Clowns and Back To You (previously mentioned above) I enjoy. Though, both version I liked the previous offer better.

Risky premise, but I think Brett has pulled it off nicely. He is aging very gracefully as an artist.

I would be very grateful Kevaxe2k2, if you could be so kind and send me a link to the album. I've been waiting to hear it for what feels like a lifetime now.

Everyone that contacted me should have it now.

I am enjoying it very much.

When the debut album came out, I was devastated--I thought it was awful. Later on, song like Love is Dead, To The Winter, and Song For My Father became faves. Outside of that, I thought the b-sides (Clowns, Back To You, We Can Be Anyone, etc. were some of his best stuff.

This album I was IMMEDIATELY taken with A Different Place, Empress, Blessed, Chinese Whispers, and Funeral Mantra. Also, Clowns and Back To You (previously mentioned above) I enjoy. Though, both version I liked the previous offer better.

Risky premise, but I think Brett has pulled it off nicely. He is aging very gracefully as an artist.

On the BA forum everyone says it's great, except for a couple of people (one of them being me). I also liked the previous version better.

The original Sendspace links provided were dead. Could anyone who was able to get Wilderness kindly re-up the files?
THX

Kevaxe2k2, is it possible to pm the link for me as well?
I've been looking for the link so long?
Thanks~

As shameless as it is to sign up to a forum to ask for a download link, I'd love to hear Brett's new album and a PM would be much appreciated.

i too have joined the forum in the hope of being given a link to download the album. my suede CV (seen them live 5 times, have every original single and album) is impressive enough i hope. if someone is nice enough to send me the link i will be incredibly grateful. i've been searching for over an hour.

and of course, i'm a moz fan. that's a given!

:p

Back
Top Bottom