Borrissey

Awe. I don’t know. I can probably learn. But I’m getting lazier in my old age. :cry:
I do them for myself but it’s hard on the non-dominant hand to get it to look nice and match the other side. It’s possible though and I do them sometimes. They look nice as pedicures, too.

4A3497DB-60AC-4520-AC13-1BB940881E2C.jpeg

Damn! There’s some ugly-ass feet out there. That took me a minute to find a pic I was willing to post!

I do them for myself but it’s hard on the non-dominant hand to get it to look nice and match the other side. It’s possible though and I do them sometimes. They look nice as pedicures, too.

View attachment 51272
Damn! There’s some ugly-ass feet out there. That took me a minute to find a pic I was willing to post!

Awe. You’d probably find my feet ugly. I’m one of those people with the weird length toe. :cryingcat:

View attachment 51272
Feet are always gross end of.

Al-Bundy-giant-foot-h.jpg

Both are posting at him again today:

20190729_155128.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

I was certain you would say so. I had a great-great (and maybe another great, I have forgotten) grandmother who was seamstress to the Queen. Perhaps that’s where we picked up some royal genes?

My family was actually extremely rich and prominent until the revolution.

You’re one of several people I know of then who has been impacted that way. Is that when you’re family moved to the US?

No. My grandfather has lived here since at least 1955. My great grandfather, who was a general in the army fled to France with my aunt. My one uncle was already here and my other uncle was in England. My grandfather’s uncle wasn’t so lucky and was dragged to death in the streets.

No. My grandfather has lived here since at least 1955. My great grandfather, who was a general in the army fled to France with my aunt. My one uncle was already here and my other uncle was in England. My grandfather’s uncle wasn’t so lucky and was dragged to death in the streets.
Has anyone in your family gone back since then? I can imagine it must be very hard to leave behind your life immediately and flee like that.

Has anyone in your family gone back since then? I can imagine it must be very hard to leave behind your life immediately and flee like that.

My grandfather has been back a few times without incident. My uncle that has passed away was informed he couldn’t go back without being arrested. The rest of the family rightfully said “f*** that place” and moved on.

Iranian Revolution?

Back
Top Bottom