Bored with the Joyce thing. Is this not a Morrissey site?

Hard

At the end of the day who gives a f*** about Joyce. He does nothing these days but hang around Morrissey/Smiths events and djs not particularly any better than anyone else could. At least Morrissey still lives his self made heritage and still works as an artist instead of trying to latch onto very low level connections with the past. How many past artists do you really see doing the same? They generally move on or have some dignity and don't try to pretend they care when they did their upmost to destroy a great legacy. And please, the shorts and t shirt! Style and class!

People would give you much more credit if you had bowed out of the band when it split like any other band but no, someone had to dishonour that heritage.

And Andy Rourke seems to have spent a considerable time throughout Morrissey's US tour following him and dj-ing at venues post show in the same city. What the f***? Is that all you can muster. I personally if I had had a problem with Morrissey would certainly not have lowered myself to following him around dj-ing at after shows.

Doesn't it go to prove that the true artists in the band were the ones who are still being viable artists ie Morrissey and Marr. If they were so good on their own and the Smiths would not have happened without them then don't you think they would be doing something a little bit more creative? Where's your art, let's see it. Prove yourselves.

At the end of the day who gives a f*** about Joyce. He does nothing these days but hang around Morrissey/Smiths events and djs not particularly any better than anyone else could. At least Morrissey still lives his self made heritage and still works as an artist instead of trying to latch onto very low level connections with the past. How many past artists do you really see doing the same? They generally move on or have some dignity and don't try to pretend they care when they did their upmost to destroy a great legacy. And please, the shorts and t shirt! Style and class!

People would give you much more credit if you had bowed out of the band when it split like any other band but no, someone had to dishonour that heritage.

And Andy Rourke seems to have spent a considerable time throughout Morrissey's US tour following him and dj-ing at venues post show in the same city. What the f***? Is that all you can muster. I personally if I had had a problem with Morrissey would certainly not have lowered myself to following him around dj-ing at after shows.

Doesn't it go to prove that the true artists in the band were the ones who are still being viable artists ie Morrissey and Marr. If they were so good on their own and the Smiths would not have happened without them then don't you think they would be doing something a little bit more creative? Where's your art, let's see it. Prove yourselves.

werd up hard.

Well boredom in my mind does not mean one can't express one's dislike of it but if you think that people who are bored should be silent then please gag me, I'd probably enjoy it.

Let's face it most of the stuff on here is totally irrelevant to anything of interest so at least my post is slightly related to the subject matter of the whole web site. Or is it? That is the question.

:D the best part is you have to be an off topic obsessive to understand. verrryy cute glittercats, you have learned well grasshopper :p

lovekittiesde5.gif

EDIT: Am I really in General Discussion? WTF?
Sorry. I must have gotten lost on the forum index page. :(
(must always. scroll down. to bottom.)

[...] Morrissey still lives his self made heritage and still works as an artist [...]

steve is a f***ing pop star, clamouring for attention, adoration and money. get some perspective.

Welcome to the site Hard. Looking forward to your future rants. How is school btw?

New album and tour info:

Who isn`t bored with him?.......but IF you are so bored why would you start a thread on him??:eek:Is it some kind of spooky reverse phsycology?I think you may be fixated.

Back
Top Bottom