Blame Morrissey, not KROQ!

B

Black Ramadan

All you dumb f***ers trying to point fingers, blame your hero Morrissey for not showing up at the Inland Invasion, not KROQ! Do you think KROQ wanted Morrissey to call in sick and let down his fans for the millionth time? Who the f*** was it that cancelled? To be launching lawsuits or talking shit about KROQ because poor sick Morrissey didn't show up is grasping at straws. You should thank KROQ for even arranging the shows or tuning you into the Smiths in the first place. All you stupid spotty teenagers and worthless dickheads without a life that have no clue about reality and how anything works, go f*** yourselves!

What about KROQ now? do you know what you are talking about? No one said KROQ cancelled Morrissey or is the reason for it. Morrissey called in sick. We know that. I'm not going to say what people were blaming KROQ for. Just look around and you'll find your answer. But then again. . .you are a troll. Let me guess. . .a Billy Idol fan?

> All you dumb f***ers trying to point fingers, blame your hero Morrissey
> for not showing up at the Inland Invasion, not KROQ! Do you think KROQ
> wanted Morrissey to call in sick and let down his fans for the millionth
> time? Who the f*** was it that cancelled? To be launching lawsuits or
> talking shit about KROQ because poor sick Morrissey didn't show up is
> grasping at straws. You should thank KROQ for even arranging the shows or
> tuning you into the Smiths in the first place. All you stupid spotty
> teenagers and worthless dickheads without a life that have no clue about
> reality and how anything works, go f*** yourselves!

Umm... I live thousands of miles away from KRQQ, and as such, they have never had any bearing whatsoever on who or what I listen to.

Soooo... I don't owe them anything.

AND they can lick my box.

Re: Lol! Go back to morrisseymusic.com

SO THEN THAT MEANS WE SHOULD ALL BE MAD AT YOUR MOM (MY BITCH) BECAUSE SHE RAISED SUCH A f***EN COCK SUCKER OF A SON WHO IS FULL OF SHIT (AND CUM), WITH NO f***EN MANNERS, AND WHOM ALL OF THIS SHIT GOING ON, DOES NOT CONCERN HIS f***** ASS ONE BIT, UNLESS YOUR BOYFRIEND WORKS AT KROQ, AND YOU'RE JUST BEING A MEAN OVER-PROTECTIVE CUM SLUT (LIKE YOUR MOM) AND DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR SUGAR DADDY WITH-OUT A JOB, RIGHT? OH, IF YOU WANNA RESPOND, CALL ME @ YOUR MOMS HOUSE, I'LL BE TAPPIN' THAT ASS TONIGHT, BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Re: C'mon, give us the shit about Morrissey dissin' your luvly Pres.Bush!!

Back
Top Bottom