Billy Joel 7/16 at Shea Stadium, Flushing NY

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Looking for these shows.

If anyone should see a lead on the torrents for these shows please let me know. I am looking for them. They were put up on DIME but were taken down because the show was filmed for a future documentary.

I would REALLY love to have these shows...
This board has always been a great place to get everything and anything and it is one of the more tolerant boards in so far as posting music and / or leads on music.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Billy Joel 7/16 and 7/18 at Shea Stadium, Flushing NY

The only problem is that you are the only Billy Joel fan here. :D

On a somewhat related note, those f***ers at DIME deleted my account for no reason, and I can't sign up for another one until they fall below their bizarre quota.

The only problem is that you are the only Billy Joel fan here. :D

On a somewhat related note, those f***ers at DIME deleted my account for no reason, and I can't sign up for another one until they fall below their bizarre quota.

I was not too pleased that they deleted the torrent. I am hoping that someone posts it at joelfan.com or innocentman.us but they seem to want to swap through the mail. I am thinking of simply throwing in a post of downloads and hoping someone does the right thing.

f***ing - A

Not even 24hrs and someone noticed the torrent it on "The Traders Den" and let me know. Amazing. People want to know why I post things like this here. Because people from here will help. To celebrate... once I have downloaded the show - More shows for everyone!!!

EDIT: I only have the 7/16 show...

I would love to have the 7/18 show with McCartney so if anyone see that one as well.... :D

Last edited:

Does the 7/18 show with McCartney even exist?

Back
Top Bottom