Attn: Mr Improper pimp etc

• Thread starter Here's Something For You
  • Start date
H

Here's Something For You

Sorry I lost your e-mail address.

But here's something that you can claim as your own to stop people thinking you are a worthless scared pile of chicken-shit. And knowing that you have lost your ticket stub,flight ticket,hotel reservation and all the photos that a weary traveller from Yellow c***y took, I thought you might appreciate this.

(note..you were lucky enough to get a pack of badges, and Andy Rourke signed your ticket too!)

love..

your friend

pic173020.jpg

Or you could use this one.

Sorry, I'm not as good at Photoshop as Grim obviously is.

pic173022.jpg

Actually,I didnt "lose" anything.......I said I was there,if you don't believe me,thats cool,you dont have to.

> Actually,I didnt "lose" anything.......I said I was there,if you
> don't believe me,thats cool,you dont have to.

Listen my dear friend (cowardly lion). You weren't there. You made no effort to meet up with those you threatened. Admit it, you're a chicken-shit!

Anyway. Are you coming to MOVE in July? Perhaps we could meet then?

Nope...but thanks anyways. Whatever you said...funny,grim said he'd be at Man Int'l airport with a sign with my name on it...I didnt see it and we were at the airport for quite some time.........I know I wouldve seen it. Thanks for getting involved in the discussion mrs.helper.

> Nope...but thanks anyways. Whatever you said...funny,grim said he'd be at
> Man Int'l airport with a sign with my name on it...I didnt see it and we
> were at the airport for quite some time.........I know I wouldve seen it.
> Thanks for getting involved in the discussion mrs.helper.

Why dont you just shut your mouth Improper?

You have zero credibility!

Do the decent thing and apologise to all the people you regularly abuse and keep a lower profile in future.

If you cant bring yourself to apologise at the very least cut out your abusive posts and in time people will forget and you might be liked again.

Hey....how about you go f*** yourself donkeydick????? you must mistake me for someone who gives a shit about the people here???? and what they think???? I don't dislike you,I hate everyone.Im an equal opportunity hater.

> Hey....how about you go f*** yourself donkeydick????? you must mistake me
> for someone who gives a shit about the people here???? and what they
> think???? I don't dislike you,I hate everyone.Im an equal opportunity
> hater.

As I said you have ZERO CREDIBILITY now!

With whom?????? you people??? as i said....you mistake me for someone who gives a f***....ohhhhhh some people on a message board dont believe me??? my life is ruined.

Thats the difference between you and I sport. I dont give two shits what the f***in dumb dumbs here think about me...never have/never will. What are they doing for me??? not a goddamned thing. Thanks for playing though. You thought you actually meant something here?? shame on you!

> Thats the difference between you and I sport. I dont give two shits what
> the f***in dumb dumbs here think about me...never have/never will. What
> are they doing for me??? not a goddamned thing. Thanks for playing though.
> You thought you actually meant something here?? shame on you!

Carry on with your hot air,because that`s all it is now,as everyone can plainly see.

There cant be a peson left on the planet,apart from the people who post supporting you (which are obviously you),that believes you ever left your trailer park to come to Manchester.

Even your sister/friend has gone quiet.She must feel a right idiot now?

So carry on ,fire away,no ones listening anymore to your hollow threats.

You have one hell of a credibilty problem.

Improper, you are now completely irelevant!