Anyone see Andy Rourke on 'Transmission'?

Still Tired

as it were...
It doesn't seem to have been mentioned on here yet, but I was flicking channels on Friday night and happened to get to channel 4 just as they were introducing an item of Andy Rouke going on a tour of the streets of Manchester. It was only a short piece of him kinda wondering around the usual places and sounding almost like he was an on-looker to some of it, especially when he got to the cemetery gates and said how he used to be excluded from Morrissey 'talks' for not being intelligent enough! And he said how the 'Stop Me' video with the cycling Moz look-alikes was a slightly self-indulgent project.

I think you can watch the Transmission shows on-line, although this weeks doesn't appear to be up yet. I panicked as it all began, I'm not used to such excitement, and in a fluster trying to record it, kept dropping my remote control and recorded most of another channel which was really helpful. So, that's the end of that exciting news...

Yes, I saw it just after The Shield. It's bit disappoing to see the same old stuff again, but all the viewers aren't The Smiths fan...

I saw that, when he said it looked like he had two dicks on the Salford lads picture, made me laugh. Everybody wearing stretch denim in the 80's looked like they had 2 dicks, although it really appiles where he's concerned.

Back
Top Bottom