Anybody on here at Marley Park last night?

I'd bloody love it if he came to Cork. Will it ever happen? Christmas would be good.

Christmas in Waterford would be even better!

AlbertFinney said:
I'd bloody love it if he came to Cork. Will it ever happen? Christmas would be good.

Christmas in Waterford would be even better!

Can just imagine Moz goin' down the town, having a salad bla for his lunch. A Deise man then eh! - my auld fella's from down your way. At least if he played there I'd have a place to crash.

Joe Dolan said:
Can just imagine Moz goin' down the town, having a salad bla for his lunch. A Deise man then eh! - my auld fella's from down your way. At least if he played there I'd have a place to crash.

Not quite, I married a Deise girl, sort of. She's half Cork, half Wexford, Born in London but grew up in Waterford from the age of three.

I always say she's English which as I'm sure you'll understand, she absolutely loves :D

But, Cork or Waterford would be nice if Moz ever feels to drop down to the depths of Ireland :)

A bit pissed off that some kind sort decided to have a pop at us on the main site as we had the audacity to bring our child to a concert that finished after his usual bedtime and for the fact that they didn't spot the earplugs in his ears.

You were dead right to bring the nipper if he did not mind. My kids love Moz and the eldest who is 5 would have no bother going to a gig. I've seen loads of people throughout this tour with their kids and some looked even younger than 3. My niece flew to the Birmingham one in May with t-shirt and quiff and all. Good on ye.

Back
Top Bottom