Any thoughts on Black Cloud?

I'm not sure if this has been said, but when I first heard the lines

The one I love
is standing near
the one I love
is everywhere

I thought it was going to be another song about fat girls. :confused:

This is my attempt at the intro on Black Cloud, its something around the Am as mentioned before, not 100% but it sounds okayish.

-------------------------------------3---0--------------------
--------1B-------------3---1----------------------------------
------2--------------2-------------2---------------------------
----2--------------2-------------2----------------------------
--0--------------0-------------0------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------

The bend on B string is only minute, but it adds to it. I'm sure many of the mavericks on here can do better, but it doesn't sound a million miles off to me.

I've still never heard it. What's it like?

I think it is about someone he fancies but cant ever get near to because that person is always in the audience, near but far.He can make the person fancy him but cant ever break the barrier of actually having direct contact with the person and thus making that person his.The person has the power to make contact and 'break the spell' or do nothing and 'increase hell'. He can forget about the person 'phase you out' of his life or carry on in the same vein 'I can amuse you'.
Just my interpretation...

I think it is about someone he fancies but cant ever get near to because that person is always in the audience, near but far.He can make the person fancy him but cant ever break the barrier of actually having direct contact with the person and thus making that person his.The person has the power to make contact and 'break the spell' or do nothing and 'increase hell'. He can forget about the person 'phase you out' of his life or carry on in the same vein 'I can amuse you'.
Just my interpretation...

Julia! :eek: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom