an email from 120minutes

• Thread starter boyleastlikelytoo(kakarot)
  • Start date
Don't worry....

I didn't really get a good look at your second picture, my friggin' computer wouldn't download it. I can dream can't I, of Suzie in that gorgeous pink wig and that granmaw outfit. But, why judge, it's what's inside that counts. Puhlease!¿ damn. I thought dressing like a 50 year old woman would attract¿ the men.

Re: hee hee

> You keep saying that, and yet......

......you still come up with some sarcastic line that Comedy Central would probably air--in response to anything I have, which probably Cartoon Network would air. Oh, well. Silly people are much more fun anyways.¿ The Proclaimers?¿ Theyr'e going to walk 500 miles and they will walk 500 more just¿ be the first one to bash the window on my passenger door¿ La da da

Or they can just stare a lazerbeam into the window of your car. Remember the glasses those guys wore? Their lenses must be thicker than the soles of my Tred Air creepers.¿ It's a clown car. I have a goofy guy with a toy mallet in the¿ back. Oh, he'll be ready for them.

I was wondering what happened to Doink the clown after he left the WWF. He's your chauffer now? Cool.

Re: Don't worry....

> I didn't really get a good look at your second picture, my¿ friggin' computer wouldn't download it. I can dream can't I, of¿ Suzie in that gorgeous pink wig and that granmaw outfit.

Reddish blond! I gagged myself by coating it with blond tinted hairspray.¿But,¿ why judge, it's what's inside that counts. Puhlease!

It still won't download? Damn. I thought I got it corrected the other day....went from bitmap to jpg.....but why is it not downloading on certain computers? Not that it matters to show myself off to the entire planet....

Mongo!
TOLL.jpg

> ......you still come up with some sarcastic line that Comedy¿ Central would probably air--

on Drop the Dead Donkey¿in response to anything I have,¿ which probably Cartoon Network would air.

Space Ghost?¿Oh, well. Silly people¿ are much more fun anyways.¿ Or they can just stare a lazerbeam into the window of your car.¿ Remember the glasses those guys wore? Their lenses must be¿ thicker than the soles of my Tred Air creepers.

"honey, it hurts me when you stare longingly into my eyes"¿ I was wondering what happened to Doink the clown after he left¿ the WWF. He's your chauffer now? Cool.

I have a rodeo clown actually. He's better because he could jump over barrels if neccessary to get those Reid brothers.

Mongo!
TOLL.jpg

> on Drop the Dead Donkey

I figured.¿ Space Ghost?

How did you know?¿ "honey, it hurts me when you stare longingly into my¿ eyes"

Don't get sma....nevermind.¿ I have a rodeo clown actually. He's better because he could jump¿ over barrels if neccessary to get those Reid brothers.

That's quite a jump over their tree-like haircuts. If he can do that, you should convince him to try out for the olympics.

It matters!

Hey, it does matter. We want to see your true beauty (I know, barf, barf). Gawd, aren't you getting swept off your feet, Suzie? May I call you Suzie or will that conjure up some bad distant memories from grade school? Oh yeah, let's hear some of your music. Have you played any covers? I'm a curious @#!!!, aren't I?¿ Reddish blond! I gagged myself by coating it with blond tinted¿ hairspray.¿ It still won't download? Damn. I thought I got it corrected the¿ other day....went from bitmap to jpg.....but why is it not¿ downloading on certain computers? Not that it matters to show¿ myself off to the entire planet....

Stalker! STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!

> Hey, it does matter. We want to see your true beauty (I know,¿ barf, barf).

And still, it doesn't affect your chances.... :^)¿Gawd, aren't you getting swept off your feet,¿ Suzie?

Well, it's the most action I've seen in a while....I'll give you that.¿My I call you Suzie or will that conjure up some bad¿ distant memories from grade school?

Nobody started calling me anything besides "Oh Susannah don't you cry for me" until a couple of years ago.¿Oh yeah, let's hear some of¿ your music.

Um....that might have to wait.¿Have you played any covers?

Yes.¿'m a curious @#!!! ,¿ aren't I?

Yes you are, but I don't know...this whole music thing might be changing soon.

$2 toll
TOLL.jpg

hooray for everything!

> I figured.

What?¿ How did you know?

Because it's their only funny show.¿ Don't get sma....nevermind.

Ha! I'm just starting.¿ That's quite a jump over their tree-like haircuts. If he can do¿ that, you should convince him to try out for the olympics.

He's not going to jump over them. There is no purpose in having a rodeo clown as a security precaution if he's just going to leap over the people he's supposed to catch.

$2 toll
TOLL.jpg

Egad, Brain!

A stalker? Far from it. Just being friendly.¿ And still, it doesn't affect your chances.... :^)¿ Well, it's the most action I've seen in a while....I'll give you¿ that.¿ Nobody started calling me anything besides "Oh Susannah¿ don't you cry for me" until a couple of years ago.¿ Um....that might have to wait.¿ Yes.¿ Yes you are, but I don't know...this whole music thing might be¿ changing soon.

Re: Egad, Brain!

> A stalker? Far from it. Just being friendly.

I was just kidding. Sheesh...didn't notice I had a sense of humor, eh?

$2 toll
TOLL.jpg

> I was just kidding. Sheesh...didn't notice I had a sense of¿ humor, eh?

I thought you meant everything you say. You? Sarcastic? Hmmm. ;-Z

> I thought you meant everything you say. You? Sarcastic? Hmmm.¿ ;-Z

Yes, I do mean everything I say because I am the most honest, forthright person anyone could ever hope to know. My reasoning is always perfect, well researched, and thought out. My clothes match every day. I love everything in my life equally, and face the world and new tasks with a positive attitude.

Yup.....

All comments will be dealt with rationally
BRAIN.jpg

Hey Suzie, saw that second picture.

I'm just so sensitive to negative comments/jokes, Suzie, sob, sob, sniff, sniff. Whatever! Saw the true you in your website. Gotta say, Suze, not bad.¿ Yes, I do mean everything I say because I am the most honest,¿ forthright person anyone could ever hope to know. My reasoning¿ is always perfect, well researched, and thought out. My clothes¿ match every day. I love everything in my life equally, and face¿ the world and new tasks with a positive attitude.¿ Yup.....

Whoa, very deep. You go, girl! Waazzzuuup! Sorry, getting too serious sometimes can make things so tedious. Let's do something more fun like take over the world, NARF! ZORD! Haw, hahaw, haw!

Re: Hey Suzie, saw that second picture.

> I'm just so sensitive to negative comments/jokes, Suzie, sob,¿ sob, sniff, sniff. Whatever! Saw the true you in your website.¿ Gotta say, Suze, not bad.

Hmm...I've done better...¿ Whoa, very deep. You go, girl! Waazzzuuup!

and yet, i'll bet that you didn't know I was being sarcastic there as well.....

All comments will be dealt with rationally
BRAIN.jpg

You sarcastic? Nah.

> Hmm...I've done better...

Don't worry Suze, you look fine. Had a sudden urge to see Mama's Family from the first one, though. YECK! MAMAAAAA!¿ and yet, i'll bet that you didn't know I was being sarcastic¿ there as well.....

That was a sarcastic post! From you? Mais non!

Re: You sarcastic? Nah.

> Don't worry Suze, you look fine. Had a sudden urge to see Mama's¿ Family from the first one, though. YECK! MAMAAAAA!

But...but....I'm Sally jesse Raphael. I like to take Teen girls who like to have sex and let my staff make these girls wear walking billboards and make them stand on street corners while all the upstanding citizens who didn't have sex until they were 30 hurl insults at them! It's my job! It's my only fullfillment in life and I won't have you or anyone insult me by calling me Vicki Lawrence. Did you ever see her talk show a couple of years ago? Blecch. Not one episode of sending teens to bootcamp.¿ That was a sarcastic post! From you? Mais non!

I'm the most straightforward person in the world!

All comments will be dealt with bureaucratically
BRAIN.jpg

Ha, Hahaw, Ha! Narf!

> But...but....I'm Sally jesse Raphael. I like to take Teen girls¿ who like to have sex and let my staff make these girls wear¿ walking billboards and make them stand on street corners while¿ all the upstanding citizens who didn't have sex until they were¿ 30 hurl insults at them! It's my job! It's my only fullfillment¿ in life and I won't have you or anyone insult me by calling me¿ Vicki Lawrence. Did you ever see her talk show a couple of years¿ ago? Blecch. Not one episode of sending teens to bootcamp.

Hee, Hee! Brilliant! Minus the fact that Sally is 100 lbs. more humongous than you and that she's a 100 years older, I can see the resemblance. As for Vicki Lawrence, never seen her talk show, no wonder it's cancelled, gee!¿ I'm the most straightforward person in the world!

Well, that's refreshing to read! Yeah, yeah!

Back
Top Bottom