all you Angelinos complaining about ticket prices do realize...

P

P. Diddy

that 1 Orchestra ticket for the Apollo with fees came to $87.25

> that 1 Orchestra ticket for the Apollo with fees came to $87.25

How much for a night with Kiki Shepard?

Oh boohoo.

Morrissey acknowledged the overpriced tickets at the Grove Sunday night. Just because we bitch about how expensive it is doesn't mean we're implying that other people don't have it worse.

Whether it's 70 dollars or 80 dollars (including fees), it's still really goddamn expensive for giant, impersonal venues and hour long shows. I'm not complaining about the show itself. It's just a lot of money, any way you slice it. I wouldn't pay anywhere near that much for anyone but Morrissey.

Seeing Morrissey with 1500-2000 people are not "giant, impersonal venues" you SATH loving moron.

Re: Staples Center is a "giant impersonal venue." Everything you say is wrong.

BG, I'm glad to see you're finally taking names from people you have something in common with: thugs

And when the closest you can get to Morrissey when you buy tickets from legitimate vendors is 30 feet I consider that pretty impersonal.

I was among the first people to purchase tickets during the presale for the Grove. I originally got tier 3, but I thought that was impossible so I searched again. Got tier 4. Oops. I was told it was a good seat anyway. Only when I got there did I realize there were only like 5 tiers and that I probably wouldn't have been able to see a damn thing if they'd actually checked tickets at any tier other than the first. Yeah, it was more personal than, say, Arrowhead Pond (which was a horrible venue for Morrissey), but if there isn't a general admission floor, I consider it impersonal.

When he plays the Whisky A Go Go with 50 drunken people you will be the first to know.

Back
Top Bottom