WPINOYB: Unofficial Video

I agree that there are parts that could be improved. It is obviously a learning curve, as I am not a trained film maker/video editor.and this is the first time I've done anything like this. I just did what felt right to me at the time. I am willing to accept that my abilities need refining.

That being said, there are parts of it that I am still quite proud of.

The man who wrote the song has not only seen your work but approves of it.
You should be extremely proud.
Ignore the haters, it's pure jealousy.
And, believe me, we're all a bit jealous.

MozRecording - have you been a Mod for a while now? Or did someone bail?

Little over a year maybe. Maybe two. I took a bit of a break between his tours. I don't do much other than approve anonymous posts. David, Skinny and Kewpie do the heavy lifting.

I agree that there are parts that could be improved. It is obviously a learning curve, as I am not a trained film maker/video editor.and this is the first time I've done anything like this. I just did what felt right to me at the time. I am willing to accept that my abilities need refining.

That being said, there are parts of it that I am still quite proud of.

Sharon please don't acknowledge anything that idiot viva hate says. He's an arsehole and as a bodily function shits on everything. He can't help it. He's just a talentless tool.

Be proud of the entire thing. Films are never finished, they are just abandoned. Your work is brilliant!

Last edited:
Your Video is very beautiful , just perfect. Your efforts have been praised by Steven too so what more do you want ? Well done !

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom