Wings 7 lucky ducks.2

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP genius
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP genius

Just goes to show you as usual,im right again. I said "giggy would fold like a tent...so far he has.....nice goalie there.. 7 goals????? you stink.......Like I called before the season started....wings win lord stanley AGAIN!@!!!!!!!!

Stevie franchise goes out with 4 rings........ He's the PIMP of the state......

Caption: Sergei -you dumb ass

> Just goes to show you as usual,im right again. I said "giggy would
> fold like a tent...so far he has.....nice goalie there.. 7 goals????? you
> stink.......Like I called before the season started....wings win lord
> stanley AGAIN!@!!!!!!!!

> Stevie franchise goes out with 4 rings........ He's the PIMP of the
> state......
I just saw that on the Dev's board and read they pulled jiggy out of the game, great win, I love it. Haha Fedorov should have taken the 50 mil and stayed in Detroit with his automatic ferrari. Although a car like that with in automatic has no business being in Detroit. I wish the Wings were playing the Cryers the next couple of games.

pic133979.jpg

> Just goes to show you as usual,im right again. I said "giggy would
> fold like a tent...so far he has.....nice goalie there.. 7 goals????? you
> stink.......Like I called before the season started....wings win lord
> stanley AGAIN!@!!!!!!!!

> Stevie franchise goes out with 4 rings........ He's the PIMP of the
> state......

Actually "Giggy" only gave up 4 goals. As far as whether he stinks or not, the jury is out. Is he another Jim Carrey? Bad sophmore seasons seem to be the norm for goalies as everyone learns the goalies tendancies. Now how he adjusts to his new pads(haha) and everyone learning his tendancies will show if he is a good goalie or not. Regardless, the guy is a class act as a person from what I have seen.

heh, the wings could have won 27-2 and it wouldn't lessen the burn of last season's playoffs. But it does help a little. But no one said the ducks were good. Except Ducks fans. That's why I called them the Lucky Ducks. I predicted them to miss the playoffs this year unless Sergei carried the team and finished in the top 10 in scoring in the league. Dallas, LA, Det, Col, St. L, and Vancuover should all easily finish in the playoffs. The last two spots are going to be fought for by the rest.