Why is everything wrong?

C

Confused

I don't want to offend anyone but if you happen to be offended by this message, I don't care.

What is happening to the messages under those news tidbits on the main page? I haven't been visiting this site for very long but things have really degenerated. i don't know if this is normal or what but I'm starting to get really annoyed. I used to really like this page because it was about Morrissey, AND mature people's messages could be read here. What the @#!!! is going on? I get so irritated by the schoolyard bull@#!!! going on, I almost want to stop coming here.

Is it just me?

> I don't want to offend anyone but if you happen to be offended¿ by this message, I don't care.¿ What is happening to the messages under those news tidbits on¿ the main page? I haven't been visiting this site for very long¿ but things have really degenerated. i don't know if this is¿ normal or what but I'm starting to get really annoyed. I used to¿ really like this page because it was about Morrissey, AND mature¿ people's messages could be read here. What the @#!!! is going¿ on? I get so irritated by the schoolyard bull @#!!! going on, I

IT ALL BEGINS INNOCENTLY ENOUGH WITH A MESSAGE OR BULLETIN. THE CONTENTS OF WHICH ARE IN MANY RESPECTS IMPLAUSIBLE, SIMPLY. NOW, I READILY ADMIT THAT THESE STORIES CANNOT BE PROVEN WITHOUT EXTREME LABOR. THEREFORE, IF FOR INSTANCE I HAD A STORY THAT SOUNDED SLIGHTLY FANTASTICAL I WOULD KEEP IT TO MYSELF. IT DOES NOT REALLY MATTER IF I TELL PEOPLE I KNOW WHERE MOZ LIVES, OR WHERE D.B. COOPER LANDED. OH, BY THE WAY D.B. SAYS HELLO!HAHAHA! PUT AWAY THE SANDWHICH BOARDS, THE SOAP BOXES. ENOUGH SKY WRITING! ENOUGH SAID!¿ almost want to stop coming here.¿ Is it just me?

LISTEN UP, DALE AND WARREN

Yeah, I agree with you. A couple of kids (Warren and Dale and some other people) just go into the news section and post whatever they feel like. Warren is annoying and Dale is okay but they don't seem to be aware of the MESSAGE BOARD. They want to talk about Morrissey and what they think of Morrissey and stuff but it's totally OFF TOPIC, most of it. People also get bogged down in infantile arguments, flaming each other. It's so CHILDISH. When you start attacking other people, you are revealing more about yourself than anything else.

So if you have general questions about Morrissey or you want to tell us about your new band, then come HERE. That's what the message board is FOR. Unless you have something specific to say about a particular news story (beyond a personal attack), don't bother posting in the news section. okay???? It's much easier to conduct conversations on the board than in the news section, anyway.¿ I don't want to offend anyone but if you happen to be offended¿ by this message, I don't care.¿ What is happening to the messages under those news tidbits on¿ the main page? I haven't been visiting this site for very long¿ but things have really degenerated. i don't know if this is¿ normal or what but I'm starting to get really annoyed. I used to¿ really like this page because it was about Morrissey, AND mature¿ people's messages could be read here. What the @#!!! is going¿ on? I get so irritated by the schoolyard bull @#!!! going on, I¿ almost want to stop coming here.¿ Is it just me?

Not so loud!

> Yeah, I agree with you. A couple of kids (Warren and Dale and¿ some other people) just go into the news section and post¿ whatever they feel like. Warren is annoying and Dale is okay but¿ they don't seem to be aware of the MESSAGE BOARD.

Sh! Not so loud. We have enough to deal with on this message board without attracting the tag team of Dale and Warren. Unless of course they promise to be good little boy scouts, and respect their elders, and Morissey of course.

Re: LISTEN UP, DALE AND WARREN

> Yeah, I agree with you. A couple of kids (Warren and Dale and¿ some other people) just go into the news section and post¿ whatever they feel like. Warren is annoying and Dale is okay but¿ they don't seem to be aware of the MESSAGE BOARD. They want to¿ talk about Morrissey and what they think of Morrissey and stuff¿ but it's totally OFF TOPIC, most of it. People also get bogged¿ down in infantile arguments, flaming each other. It's so¿ CHILDISH. When you start attacking other people, you are¿ revealing more about yourself than anything else.
MY, MY , MY, WE ARE A SAGE ARE WE NOT?
SMOTHER YOUR OWN FLAMES! PONTIFICATE NOT! YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU ALL.......SO DEARLY..........SO OPENLY....SO PASHERNATELY....¿ So if you have general questions about Morrissey or you want to¿ tell us about your new band, then come HERE. That's what the¿ message board is FOR. Unless you have something specific to say¿ about a particular news story (beyond a personal attack), don't¿ bother posting in the news section. okay???? It's much easier to¿ conduct conversations on the board than in the news section,¿ anyway.

I have no opinion on this issue.

No, honestly, I dont have an opinion.¿ I don't want to offend anyone but if you happen to be offended¿ by this message, I don't care.¿ What is happening to the messages under those news tidbits on¿ the main page? I haven't been visiting this site for very long¿ but things have really degenerated. i don't know if this is¿ normal or what but I'm starting to get really annoyed. I used to¿ really like this page because it was about Morrissey, AND mature¿ people's messages could be read here. What the @#!!! is going¿ on? I get so irritated by the schoolyard bull @#!!! going on, I¿ almost want to stop coming here.¿ Is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom