Why dont you all shut up you fakes

• Thread starter REGAN IS Or was regan
  • Start date
R

REGAN IS Or was regan

----------------There is a real problem in this site with big fat losers(Mr.Poop head)for example and his losers who wont shut up.They have nothing to say about Morrissey, they have nothing to say about music.All they write about is themselves and how cool they think they are.Its funny because Morrissey himself would hate these people and would rather hate to see Mr poopers constant and utterly boreing rant about nothing.Why dont you shut it for a while we all know you have nothing to live for and that seeing your little name on this site is your greatest joy,or only joy in life.Real Morrissey fans agree with me your out of line with your big fat head and your big big fat mouth ,i speak for all the real fans when i say SHUT up .They way you talk i think you need to go to the fear or j.j alin site you prick.You think you can just cut people down with out knowing them what kind of moz fan are you, a fake .

> ----------------There is a real problem in this site with big fat
> losers(Mr.Poop head)for example and his losers who wont shut up.They have
> nothing to say about Morrissey, they have nothing to say about music.All
> they write about is themselves and how cool they think they are.Its funny
> because Morrissey himself would hate these people and would rather hate to
> see Mr poopers constant and utterly boreing rant about nothing.Why dont
> you shut it for a while we all know you have nothing to live for and that
> seeing your little name on this site is your greatest joy,or only joy in
> life.Real Morrissey fans agree with me your out of line with your big fat
> head and your big big fat mouth ,i speak for all the real fans when i say
> SHUT up .They way you talk i think you need to go to the fear or j.j alin
> site you prick.You think you can just cut people down with out knowing
> them what kind of moz fan are you, a fake .

You obviously feel very strongly on this subject. I applaud you for saying how you feel. However, I would like to point out that this just adds fuel to their little fires. Surely they will have plenty to say.

Viva Morrissey, viva Morrissey's sane fans!

The only thing fake here is your inability to spell correctly. You want to be mr.proper so bad you can taste it. whileI think some of the things he says are kinda rude,I commend him for always keeping it real and livening up this board. It's better than being you Regan,you talk about not having anything to say,yet,you seem to continue to talk about mr.proper with every post. I think you need to heed your own advice.

Back
Top Bottom