Why are you all worried about America?

T

Trent

Why are you all worried about the American President? NEWS FLASH: YOU ARE NOT IN AMERICA.
Maybe you should be worrying about Prince Charles and his killing rampage.

> Why are you all worried about the American President? NEWS FLASH: YOU ARE
> NOT IN AMERICA.
> Maybe you should be worrying about Prince Charles and his killing rampage.
whose prince charles killed? foxes?

> whose prince charles killed? foxes?

They're worried because of jealousy. They are worried because we have the balls to hit terrorism before it can hit back. Unlike hiding Palestinians in Ireland after Easter of last year.

Sometimes I really am ashamed of my Irish heritage.

> Umm. Diana?
well i don't believe charles is clever enough to even think about creating a conspiracy

and even if he did

does 1 person mean that its a killing spree

i know that last point was fickle but sod it cause he didn't kill diana

the driver was drunk the press were aggravating them....awful tragedy

> They're worried because of jealousy. They are worried because we have the
> balls to hit terrorism before it can hit back. Unlike hiding Palestinians
> in Ireland after Easter of last year.

> Sometimes I really am ashamed of my Irish heritage.

Amen to your response, brother. With terrorism, you cannot be police men and run around arresting human suicide bombers AFTER they've killed a group of innocent women and children in a public shopping store.

> well i don't believe charles is clever enough to even think about creating
> a conspiracy

> and even if he did

> does 1 person mean that its a killing spree

> i know that last point was fickle but sod it cause he didn't kill diana

> the driver was drunk the press were aggravating them....awful tragedy

And the drained brake line?

about this for starters...

_40120897_iraq_pow_abuse115_ap.jpg

They are prisoner of war terrorists

They are not you sitting on your ass at your momma's home letting her suck your big toe. They are prisoners of war terrorists. They have killed innocent people, or was planning to kill innocent people. Typical left wing dribble that takes up for the criminals in this world and forgets the victims.

Re: They are prisoner of war terrorists

I think a lot of innocent people in Iraq have died. Both from Iraq, US and I don't know how many countries.

And why?

It's all about dirty old men filling their pockets with money and make the less fortunate americans believe it's about patriotism and helping the world.

Long live Michael Moore, Morrissey, The Dixie chicks; hell, I've even seen the Black eyed peas on tv asking us to pray for Amercians so they will have the intelligence to vote for another president.

Lou Reed, Eddy Vedder, Michael Stipe, all Americans with only one wish : Get rid of georgie. Because maybe that is the thing which gets mixed up nowadays : the rest of the world doens't hate americans, but it does hate the shortsighted ones in power.

So should he die? I don't care so much, as long as the rest of the world is rid of him.

Back
Top Bottom