Who makes the best chocolate in the world?

Food confusion

> Flapjack? As in pancakes? Or is that the name of a chocolate bar? We have
> Snickers. Just plain ol' Snickers.

A flapjack is a made of oats, sugar, butter and golden syrup (heathy because of the oats, tho )

A pancake over here is egg and flour mixed to make a batter that you flip in February!

> Come on let's have an international chocolate war over this!

Shouldn't we all be laying off the chocolate and eating more fruit ?

**Prepares to duck forthcoming missiles**

Re: Stop it!! Stop it!!

Us london-based afficionados call them 'the dragon'. Just heard a whisper there's a dealer in Milton Keynes, but obviously I cannae say too much about that. The...erm...walls have..erm....eyes.
Apparently London shops gradually binned them because they were too cheap. We're all millionaires here, as you know, and we don't deal in small change.
But I miss that taste!! It torments!!

Terror!! I've given you the online address of that canadian store here TWICE!!
I forget it. www.canadashop.co.uk or something. I'll be up in Covent Garden before the week's out so I'll get a couple of Oh Henry bars or something and send them to Bluenose. Oh alright, I won't. I'll scoff them myself, then describe the taste to her in an email.

Bluebles!! You're sending curly-wurlies across the pond to Terror and you won't send me any in London!! Some mate you!!
Just send them to me (think of the postage saving). I'll eat them and describe the taste to Terror in an email.
Voila. Problem solved.

As long as it's fruit 'n' nut

I was forgetting your healthy lifesytle.
Are you still eating slabs of that tablet stuff?

> Shouldn't we all be laying off the chocolate and eating more fruit ?

> **Prepares to duck forthcoming missiles**

> Shouldn't we all be laying off the chocolate and eating more fruit ?

> **Prepares to duck forthcoming missiles**

Good point, J. I have a few of those chocolate oranges every now and then. Just to balance things up a bit.

Re: As long as it's fruit 'n' nut

> I was forgetting your healthy lifesytle.
> Are you still eating slabs of that tablet stuff?

Ah tablet. Or as my dear departed dentist (R.I.P. Mr.MacHairySporran)called it - the food of the devil.

Re: Chocolate of the world, unite and take over

> I don't think we get those
> I've seen Reese's chocolate caramels (they're a bit hard, but still yummy)
If you want I'm coming over and I can bring some over.

Re: Chocolate fantasy!

After reading all these chocolate fantasies I have concluded tghat in the next life I want to be reincarnated with a chocolate non melting penis!! I think I'd be the most popular boy on the block!!

Come to think of it.. I've always harboured this fantasy for a chocolate appendage.. It's gotta be the quickest way to a girls.... heart!

Ruffian

Re: Chocolate of the world, unite and take over

> I don't think we get those
> I've seen Reese's chocolate caramels (they're a bit hard, but still yummy)

OK --- I HAVE to send you some Reese's cups. Oh my -- you're really missing out!! I just bought the Reese's ice cream too. AND -- I had Reese's peanut butter cheesecake a couple of times recently too!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CADBURY'S!!! No contest!

did you know...that morrissey loves cadbury chocolates????? he's said so in like 3 different interviews...so next time someone goes to his place.....drop off some cadburys for him...he'll thank you.

> did you know...that morrissey loves cadbury chocolates????? he's said so
> in like 3 different interviews...so next time someone goes to his
> place.....drop off some cadburys for him...he'll thank you.

Really? Ahh -- you see, I knew I loved him for a reason. The man has impeccable taste!

Re: Stop it!! Stop it!!

> Bluebles!! You're sending curly-wurlies across the pond to Terror and you
> won't send me any in London!! Some mate you!!
> Just send them to me (think of the postage saving). I'll eat them and
> describe the taste to Terror in an email.
> Voila. Problem solved.

I was going to send you one too, Paddy, but seeing as you're in a mardy strop over it, you can have a boring old Twirl instead. :oP

Oh my God, you guys actually went to blows over chocolate. I love you people. You complete me.

If you read that WORD interview...he said that in there.....

Re: As long as it's fruit 'n' nut

> I was forgetting your healthy lifesytle.
> Are you still eating slabs of that tablet stuff?

No. I don't really bother with sweets to be honest. I relapse on macaroon bars now and then

Back
Top Bottom