Who is your favorite good guy, villain, & creature in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy?

• Thread starter It's not my bag baby, but I'll ask anyway.
  • Start date
Samwise Gangee, Good Guy.

The Witch King, Villain.

The Tree People, Creatures.

Christopher Lee is the f***ing man...period

"Join me..." is to Christopher Lee as "I'll be back..." is to Ahnuld as is "I'm fat and deal with it because I'm fat..." is to fat ass Chill, Mindy, fatburger or whatever the f*** that f***ing puke is calling herself.

what a f***ing fantastic film. I'll get back to you....

"Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more/And I'll more than likely kill you"

"Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more/And I'll more than likely kill you" - Half Man, Half Biscuit ("Dickie Davies Eyes")

Re: "Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more/And I'll more than likely kill you"

> "Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more/And I'll more than
> likely kill you" - Half Man, Half Biscuit ("Dickie Davies
> Eyes")

Heh heh ! The next person that says LOTR is the best book of all time I may have to kill with my own hands,

Unless,of course,it is the ONLY book you have ever read. In that case it is acceptable

I guess it's official. I AM the only person on earth that hasn't seen these bloody films!!!

Re: "Mention the Lord of the Rings just once more/And I'll more than likely kill you"

> Heh heh ! The next person that says LOTR is the best book of all time I
> may have to kill with my own hands,

> Unless,of course,it is the ONLY book you have ever read. In that case it
> is acceptable

I read the books, and seen the original films when I was a kid long before it was 'cool', 'Trendy' and 'Hip'. Its amamzing what you can do witha bit of re-packaging, erm no it's not actually.

It's official. You are the only woman on SOLO that does not look like something under one's shoes!!

Re: I guess it's official. I AM the only person on earth that hasn't seen these bloody films!!!

I've never seen a single Star Trek or Star Wars film.

As you can tell I'm very proud of the fact

Re: I guess it's official. I AM the only person on earth that hasn't seen these bloody films!!!

> I've never seen a single Star Trek or Star Wars film.

> As you can tell I'm very proud of the fact

Same here Johnny!!! Yay for us not being sucked into the supreme dorkiness of it all.

> Same here Johnny!!! Yay for us not being sucked into the supreme dorkiness
> of it all.

Heh heh ! What a woman ! Hugs across the ocean I'm off home in a bit.
have a great weekend.x

> Heh heh ! What a woman ! Hugs across the ocean I'm off home in a bit.
> have a great weekend.x

You too Johnny. xoxo

Re: Are you f***in shittin me?????

Lord of the rings??? are you shittin me??? that shits so f***ing stupid. Why do you f***s like that dumb shit??? its f***in fake. It doesnt exist!!! Grow up!!!! please tell me you're not one of these f***in "lord of the rings f***s" who go around to the conventions and dress up like your favorite characters and join"lord of the f***in rings" clubs????? Please tell me you're not serious???? You're f***in pathetic if you like this shit. I like wrestling,but I figured out...oh..about 10 minutes after i watched it that it was fake. Whats your excuse????? Lord of the rings makes money on you dopes.....Its not real...IT DOESNT EXIST!!!!!! stop BUYING INTO THIS GARBAGE!

Re:please, you two, go easy on the saccharine. I think I'm gonna vomit......

.....and I'll be surprised if we're the only three who have never seen any of that stuff.
Well, no, okay, I won't be. So many Moz types nowadays are so.......normal.
Wasn't like that when I was a lad.

Re:please, you two, go easy on the saccharine. I think I'm gonna vomit......

> .....and I'll be surprised if we're the only three who have never seen any
> of that stuff.
> Well, no, okay, I won't be. So many Moz types nowadays are
> so.......normal.
> Wasn't like that when I was a lad.

Sorry Patrick. Don't know what came over me...must be Christmas

Back
Top Bottom