What's goin on?

H

hiya33

I mean WHAT IS GOING ON???
Where's Morrissey?
Where's the music?
The tours?
I live two roads down from his old house on King's Road, Stretford, Manchester UK. And Morrissey and the Smiths are far too important to disappear like this. Morrissey needs waking up. He needs a good kick. I'm fed up and pissed off.

> I mean WHAT IS GOING ON???¿ Where's Morrissey?¿ Where's the music?¿ The tours?¿ I live two roads down from his old house on King's Road,¿ Stretford, Manchester UK. And Morrissey and the Smiths are far¿ too important to disappear like this. Morrissey needs waking up.¿ He needs a good kick. I'm fed up and pissed off.

As a matter of fact, he needs your help. If you have any pull in the music industry, you could get him signed to a recording contract, with all his stipulations, and he needs a producer. Now that is the tough one. Since Puffy is all tied up at the present time, I think you'd better look elsewhere.
Seriously though, he is waiting (don't know what for), and we are waiting (synchronized burping would at least give us something to talk about). In the meantime we answer silly posts with even sillier posts. Forgive us for we're bored.

Back
Top Bottom