well here i am in colorado

J

jason

Aug 3rd,
I have had a shitty time with a non refundable plane ticket.
it is 10:20 and i am leaving in the morning. if any of you guys are going to the colorado springs show email me and i can tell you about a cool record store. i got a Bauhaus record on the 4ad lable for 8 bucks. this is a shitty web tv in my hotel so i will talk to you guys when i get home .'
jason

so am i!

> Aug 3rd,
> I have had a shitty time with a non refundable plane ticket.
> it is 10:20 and i am leaving in the morning. if any of you guys are going
> to the colorado springs show email me and i can tell you about a cool
> record store. i got a Bauhaus record on the 4ad lable for 8 bucks. this is
> a shitty web tv in my hotel so i will talk to you guys when i get home .'
> jason

you should have gone to denver as i am told. i'll be finding out what is the big deal on monday.

anyhow, tomorrow i'm seeing stuff around Pike's Peak, including...Cliff Dwelling Indian abodes.

Why don't the two of you get together for a game of snugglebunny?

Howdy,
I am in Denver, there isn't really anything in Colorado Springs. If anyone who is stuck in Colorado with no show too see, feel free to email me at [email protected]... I might have some suggestions as to what to do, where to go, what record stores have decent stuff...I have a bunch of Morrissey/Smiths items to trade/sell too! It might be fun to meet. Denver is as boring and as hot as Colorado Springs is most of the time...

Re: But your mom is!!!!

But your mom does sexual favors for me,she's so nice by the way. I kept trying to bang her again,but my bowl of yoshinoya kept slipping off her ass. Can't expect me to waste a perfectly good bowl of yoshinoya on your mom?? I didnt think so.

congratulations, you have just won...

...the Newbie's Award for 2002. So, how are you coping with all this Internet stuff? Impressive, isn't it?

Re: But your mom is!!!!

oh boy i was just told what's what!

forget 9/11, from this moment onward, my life is changed.