We have a confirmation Boz didn't make Spencer quit

• Thread starter Caleb's Bloody Bride
  • Start date
C

Caleb's Bloody Bride

bozmoz.jpg

i dont understand what you mean. are you saying spencer is hiding on the bus somewhere, or is spencer disguised as morrissey?

or is boz actually spencer which explains why they aren't seen in the same room together...?

I think what he meant was the Spencer decided to trade Morrissey in for a newer, less haggard looking butt buddy.

or maybe it's because boz is wearing a yarmulke in the pic, or it appears so anyway. remember the rumors about spencer leaving because of anti-semitic sentiment in the band?

> or maybe it's because boz is wearing a yarmulke in the pic, or it appears
> so anyway. remember the rumors about spencer leaving because of
> anti-semitic sentiment in the band?

oh my god!

*looking in closer*

not only am i losing any sense of deductive reasoning, but my eyes are going as well. even if i had looked closer and even noticed there was something odd, i probably would have thought it was where all of his hair went gray...except for that one spot that mysteriously retained its full color.

god i'm getting old. that's how long i've been here. and i'm closing out my twenties very soon and this is what i have to show for it. so, will you help your poor granny out. i need the equivalent of a seeing-eye dog for this place now. i'll bake you a tin of cookies....

and a brain if you can spare one.

I just think he is explaining to Morrissey what a HUGE pair of balls would look liked dangled over his jutting chin....

i'll get started on them as soon as Murder, she wrote is over

MOZ ADMITS NATIONAL FRONT MEMBERSHIP TO SPENCER!

Spencer was forced out after MOZ began publicly espousing his scathing brand of anti-Semitic neo-fascism.

Back
Top Bottom