Vega$ show 11/13/04 is FINALLY on the "official" Tour Schedule @ morrisseymusic.com

• Thread starter Some Totally Random Moz Fan
  • Start date
S

Some Totally Random Moz Fan

11.13.04 Las Vegas,NV(US) The Joint Tickets can also be charged by phone through the Hard Rock Hotel Box Office at 702/693-5066.

http://www.morrisseymusic.com/tour.asp

I finally got my ticket in the mail last week so I am very glad to see it should actually happen

Cheers,

Jay

Rumor has it that this may be the Mozzer's FINAL U.S. show - EVER...

Re: Rumor has it that this may be the Mozzer's FINAL U.S. show - EVER...

maybe we can occasionally lure him out of retirement like Babs!

i'm guessing the only part of U.S. soil that he will playing at from now on will be california and las vegas (possibly new york) because the southern west coast has yet to hear these somber farewells from morrissey.

> i'm guessing the only part of U.S. soil that he will playing at from now
> on will be california and las vegas (possibly new york) because the
> southern west coast has yet to hear these somber farewells from morrissey.
I honestly suspect that this is the last tour so none of us will be seeing him again except for one off type events.He has spent the entire year (almost) touring,promoting etc.Next year another album I believe and then what?Maybe he will pursue his other interests namely all the people he has been pushing at us.Seems that he has really spent the year making as much money as possible for his retirement fund ,sincerely hope not though.Why release yet another track from the album if this is not the case though,if he has so many other good tracks why not put them all on a more cost efficient(for us) album?I cant help but wonder.Also the last date pencilled in is Dublin which (aside from the Wolverhampton thingy) is also where he first played as a solo artist so it would be a rather fitting place to end.God,hope I am so wrong about this!

what is the justificatoion for this rumor?

Did he spend 7 years in search of a recording contract to have a one off? He toured when he had no contract..was that just so he could tour one more time when he had a contract?

This makes no sense.
Morrissey has said time and again that he tours for his fans, not for the money.
He lives for the adulation that the crowd gives him...without it he will dry up like an old prune.
I can never see him sitting in an office listening to demo tapes choosing who to sign next.

My opinion.

Re: there is none

I agree.

Plus the fact that the type of acts he is signing are probably eating into the profit he is making for Sanctuary. At some point they are going to pull the plug when the money runs out. I don't think either he or Sanctuary are taking his A&R role that seriously.

It's funny how speculation on this site become facts within a few days though.

Re: there is none

> I agree.

> Plus the fact that the type of acts he is signing are probably eating into
> the profit he is making for Sanctuary. At some point they are going to
> pull the plug when the money runs out. I don't think either he or
> Sanctuary are taking his A&R role that seriously.

> It's funny how speculation on this site become facts within a few days
> though.

it's the yin and the yang. for several years we had to endure "morrissey is signed to my brother's label" rumors, and now that he has a label, it only makes sense that the "he's going to retire after this tour" rumors are going to surface.

Soooo... Who's going to VEGA$ ??

Seeya there

pic223859.jpg

Great so he can tour Europe year round

Back
Top Bottom