Urban farewell announcement

• Thread starter Urban KOD pillowbiter
  • Start date
U

Urban KOD pillowbiter

So finally I am leaving Solo, which in all fairness, became a way too big part of my life for 5 years on and off. I'm not complaining though as it did in fact mean I met the love of my life through the chat which changed so much in my life.
But at 35 I do think it's time to call it a day in order to focus on some of the things I have to do at this stage of my life. One of those things, and the most important now, is to finally go through over 10 years of writing poetry and trying to put something together out of it all.
To do this I need to leave Solo and spend way less time online so that I can start living the way I once did, going to bed at the right times and getting up in the morning to focus on my writing. I will rescue my old electric typewriter from its rather sad life down in the basement locker and complete what I already started some 10 years ago when I wrote down my first poems on it. I now have so many papers and envelopes filled with poems just written down which need to be typed properly on the typewriter.
I will at least give this a try and when I'm satisfied with it I'll contact some swedish publishers, because I do think I will regret not doing so in the future. Those that have read my poems over the years believe that I should jump at the chance of having them published, even if just through some small unknown publisher.
Thank you all for the 5 years I've known you which have been filled with all types of emotions stirred up by me mostly, those that really learned to know me knows that I never meant to hurt anyone although I am aware I did which is sad and something I'll always regret.
So off I go to do what I have to do, I'm more or less paid by the state already to write since I'm unemployed and if I don't do this now I never will.

I love you all and wish you all the best, Urban.

ZOM is not to be trusted

He has been accused by more than one person of saving the chats he engages in to tracking data on Moz-Solo users. He also often abruptly leaves without saying good-bye in the middle of his or your sentence, without any warning whatsoever. As a woman I am concerned for my personal safety.

I don't trust this person.

Re: I am not a number !!! Gone to the National Front Disco.

Good - one less glory hunting not from Manchester united fan on here!

But I bet he comes back on here to read these posts!

Re: Good - one less glory hunting not from Manchester united fan on here!

ctid

Re: ZOM is not to be trusted

popsicle, grow up. get a new hobby and leave me alone.

zom

> He has been accused by more than one person of saving the chats he engages
> in to tracking data on Moz-Solo users. He also often abruptly leaves
> without saying good-bye in the middle of his or your sentence, without any
> warning whatsoever. As a woman I am concerned for my personal safety.

> I don't trust this person.

> So finally I am leaving Solo, which in all fairness, became a way too big
> part of my life for 5 years on and off. I'm not complaining though as it
> did in fact mean I met the love of my life through the chat which changed
> so much in my life.

Can you really find love in this forum? I didn't think it possible.. Good luck with your writing. We're all poets here.. we just need the inspiration to do something about it. I still wait for a deserving muse.. and not a matt bellamy looky-likey!
Ruffian

Back
Top Bottom