TTY: Hunt The Hunters

Re: Hunt The Hunters TTY

There's lots of things to get angry about. I'm not happy about this. But it looks like it's going to happen. Morrissey is wrong. The public did have their say. The public voted these shits in. It's democracy. They can f*** the poor and underprotected as much as they like for the next 5 years. But this reminds me to wonder how Morrissey voted. Well according to his expostulations and lyrics, he didn't, and urged others not to. So he's complaining about the outcome of a situation he urged others not to even try to affect? Come on. You can hate the result of a Tory government as much as anyone, and I bloody well despise them and eveything they're about, but if you're not a part of the process to try and do something about it, you're just whining from the sidelines. By all means get angry about this disgrace of a vote on fox hunting, but next time vote to change and do something about it. If Morrissey is now urging the public to contact David Cameron at parliament, he could have bloody well urged engagement before the election.

Last edited:
T T Y STATEMENT !

Having nothing better to do, the fat , hairy, American hillbillies still insist on hunting, Monsters, Bigfoot, Man eating super snakes and filming their bullshit antics for obscure Sky television channels ! STOP BEING CRUEL TO MONSTERS/ANIMALS THAT DON'T EXIST YOU BELLENDS !
(The British people laugh their bollocks off at you politely)
P S your wwwwwwwwwwww whatever bollocks wrestling does you no favours also .

Stop being cruel to monsters or I'll kill you !

Morrissey

Another strike against Canada!!!

Rod Stewart was in St. John's being fitted for a seal skin coat before a sold out show.

What will silly STEVEN have to say about this.

You Euros and Cana daians are f***ed up people. Do you eat the foxes, badgers, and seals or just want their fur?

That's great that Brian May supports the cause, but why does he look like George Washington now? Anonymous-

George Washington never had a Leo Sayer hairstyle.

You can't help but think the English are a sub-species.

Just to point out that the picture of Cameron is not with the chairman of the Salford Lads Club, but with Neil Keeling of the Manchester Evening News.
Keeling presented the tory twat with the shirt when on a visit to Manchester, not the Lads Club.

signed past days, but did it again on the change.org

'and they say he's mentall'...let nature and it's animals unharmed...theirs so much humans kill, the Dophins in Taji...still elephants, lions and rhino's get killed in Africa, even for
a hunting trip...not even typed about sout east Azia, Indonesia and India for example...

There's lots of things to get angry about. I'm not happy about this. But it looks like it's going to happen. Morrissey is wrong. The public did have their say. The public voted these shits in. It's democracy. They can f*** the poor and underprotected as much as they like for the next 5 years. But this reminds me to wonder how Morrissey voted. Well according to his expostulations and lyrics, he didn't, and urged others not to. So he's complaining about the outcome of a situation he urged others not to even try to affect? Come on. You can hate the result of a Tory government as much as anyone, and I bloody well despise them and eveything they're about, but if you're not a part of the process to try and do something about it, you're just whining from the sidelines. By all means get angry about this disgrace of a vote on fox hunting, but next time vote to change and do something about it. If Morrissey is now urging the public to contact David Cameron at parliament, he could have bloody well urged engagement before the election.

As per usual, your hatred of Morrissey is making you spout bullshit. For one, the voting process is not the greatest ever example of democracy and secondly, like someone else pointed out, the government still need to be challenged from time to time even by someone who did not vote.

For one, the voting process is not the greatest ever example of democracy and secondly,

Ok! Second us no secondly's. Tell us what is the greatest ever example of democracy. I feel we are on the brink of enlightenment.

Once again we switch on the news to see Brian May wearing his heart on his sleeve outside Parliament, London campaigning against the fox hunting bill, what a top bloke !

Just what has that not animal friendly, CrankFraud, Charlatan, Cheese-munching, Doctor-Do-Little done ?
Oh yeh ! Typed an email and ranted on about up and coming popular pop performers who are shifting a hell of a lot more units than he can only dream of.
On X F M Manchester today they poked fun at his rantings, he's an absolute joke , he just can't help himself.
Also note as of yet there has been no details of the F Y F FESTIVAL going animal friendly, he's more than happy to perform his act at this outdoor barbie.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Once again we switch on the news to see Brian May wearing his heart on his sleeve outside Parliament, London campaigning against the fox hunting bill, what a top bloke !

Just what has that not animal friendly, CrankFraud, Charlatan, Cheese-munching, Doctor-Do-Little done ?
Oh yeh ! Typed an email and ranted on about up and coming popular pop performers who are shifting a hell of a lot more units than he can only dream of.
On X F M Manchester today they poked fun at his rantings, he's an absolute joke , he just can't help himself.
Also note as of yet there has been no details of the F Y F FESTIVAL going animal friendly, he's more than happy to perform his act at this outdoor barbie.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Brian May walks the talk, Morrissey talks tough but when it comes to it, it's all about his cheque-book. His blast about Fox-Murder was spot on,even if foxes are deemed 'pests' so that fields can be mono-species home to #CowsForMorrisseysCheese Etc. But the Eventim Hammersmith tickets are still not shifting.

best
GOBB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom