Tshirt question

wolve

the sad punk
Alright, my mother agreed with my wish for a Smiths/Morrissey tshirt as a present for Christmas.

Now, I'm a bit hesitating.

The blue Morrissey one is great (but expensive, but great!)

BGCTMO08.jpg

Or this Smiths-shirt (which is cheaper, but not that good quality, but still, it's a Smiths-shirt!)

smit02r.jpg

This shirt is from that Bluecat store, I guess that store from morrisseymusic.com is more reliable?
Anyone has already experience with these?

I ordered from bluecat store and they did deliver but it took a while as they were shipping from the US, so, it may not be here in time for X-Mas. I have never ordered from Morrissey-Music so I cannot say exactly what that will be like. From what you say you seem to like the top shirt most so I would go with that.:)

For some reason I really REEEALLY dislike the first shirt! why is it that bands have horrible merch these days!!?!?!?!

the second one is kind of a cliche-y smiths shirt i must say...but then again, it's a cliche for us smiths/morrissey fans, general public probably wouldn't know what/who the smiths are!

so if i had to pick between the two i'd definitely go for the second one. have you seen the regular "MORRISSEY" logo shirts before? They're really nice! If you look at a couple of threads back CeciDeMorrissey bought a really cool one!

What thread was that? Well, it's kind of hard to find good stores with Smiths-shirts AND for females..:rolleyes:

I never buy unofficial T-shirts.
Most of the people say Bluecat's T-shirts are good quality though.

all right, found the thread. will think about it again :) (the one with just "Morrissey" is nice as well)

Alright, my mother agreed with my wish for a Smiths/Morrissey tshirt as a present for Christmas.

Now, I'm a bit hesitating.

The blue Morrissey one is great (but expensive, but great!)

BGCTMO08.jpg

Or this Smiths-shirt (which is cheaper, but not that good quality, but still, it's a Smiths-shirt!)

smit02r.jpg

This shirt is from that Bluecat store, I guess that store from morrisseymusic.com is more reliable?
Anyone has already experience with these?

i got thats smiths one from there about 3 years ago and its still in good condition.

Back
Top Bottom