toronto

S

Satan's Soul

selling fast, back to row x in 15 minutes

good luck all

> selling fast, back to row x in 15 minutes

> good luck all

I just checked and got row 'R'. Ticket Master is so bloody random! It drives me crazy. Your best bet if you're buying tickets, is to open a few screens on your computer and check for ticket availablity on each one, then buy the best one that comes up.

well i a have front rows, so i am just having fun, but it is quite random, it is likely because everyone keeps grabbing and releasing multiple set of tix!!

oh well, they should let you point and shoot at available seats like the airlines do

besides they do need some competition, bastards!

> well i a have front rows, so i am just having fun, but it is quite random,
> it is likely because everyone keeps grabbing and releasing multiple set of
> tix!!

> oh well, they should let you point and shoot at available seats like the
> airlines do

> besides they do need some competition, bastards!

And what about this front of the line bit? You don't need a password and the seats that come up are still very good. Why would anyone choose the first choice of regular tickets when you can simply select front of the line and get way better seats? Tickemaster is such a scam.

Re: toronto--front of the line to die

i know my friend satan's soul here already knows of this. he had graciously bought me orchestra row F tix the other day with the circle of friends pre-sale. i decided to give it a whirlmyself this morning with the general public sale to see if by soem odd chance i could get anything closer. i tried several times, nothing better came up..only seats around what i already had or a little further back. then after about 5 minutes, the find tickets page suddenly gave another option, that being "front of the line" tickets. i imeediately clicked to search for two seats using this option instead of the standard best available..and it gave me orchestra row FF. so of course i grabbed them and am quite happy to do so, although i was and still am perplexed as to what this "front of the line" option is all about. i've never heard of such a thing before. there is no explanation button to click on to explain. the convenience charge was slightly more..but $3 more for better seats is certainly worth it. i wonder if this will be an option at the other shows coming up, notably philly tix i'm after tomorrow. i just wish the whole ticketmaster thing didn't always seem so horribly random.

> orchestra row FF. so of course i grabbed them and am quite happy to do so,
> although i was and still am perplexed as to what this "front of the
> line" option is all about. i've never heard of such a thing before.

I just posted about this. It's obviously another ticketmaster scam. Some people have gotten better seats using this than paying the 60.00 for circle of friends. Go figure.

OHHHHHH! It's so bloody random and yet *I* get castigated for asserting such a thing and for having that be the reason why I bought 4 tix instead of two. You really are an idiot.

> OHHHHHH! It's so bloody random and yet *I* get castigated for asserting
> such a thing and for having that be the reason why I bought 4 tix instead
> of two. You really are an idiot.

Right. You keep telling yourself that. As long as you're convinced, that's really all that matters. You really are a twat.

I find this information infuriating.

I bought my two tickets yesterday during the pre-sale and got ORCH E and you're telling me you paid three dollars more and got two ORCH FF tickets today??!?!?

*head explodes*