Top Three Nationalities

Re: "hindu" people are very exotic and nice too. i love them

Re: "hindu" people are very exotic and nice too. i love them

Hindu is a religous faith not a nationality.

Re: Do Scots usually have perfect teeth??

Gags about British teeth are as worn as gags about fat Americans. Your school report will read 'must try harder'. Silly boy/girl.

Re: INDIA

so people who lives in INDIA is what? it's a question, not a provocative one, by the way.

Re: INDIA

A native of India would be an Indian. Hinduism is the religion of most Indian people. India was partitioned by the British in 1948, the Muslims were put into what is now known as Pakistan. Many Indians are also Seikhs (that is a religion called Seikhism, followers of the Guru Nanak).

Re: i was just mocking...

Billie, i know very, very well that hinduism is a religion, i'm not an ignorant. actually was a silly mistake. in portuguse we say "indiano", so i was not sure how i could translate to english, and YES, your british people made a great "evil" job. enough of your elucidations.

> A native of India would be an Indian. Hinduism is the religion
> of most Indian people. India was partitioned by the British in
> 1948, the Muslims were put into what is now known as Pakistan.
> Many Indians are also Seikhs (that is a religion called
> Seikhism, followers of the Guru Nanak).

Re: i was just mocking...

I was not alive in 1948 and the British are not evil, I resent that remark. Imperialism was a concept of its time and is now unacceptable. The British are a brave and courageous nation who conquered 4/5 ths of the world. Britain is famous for many great inventions and many wonderful things. Britain has as much blood on its hands as the next country too, I am not ashamed of my history. You live in a country where 'law enforcement' officers murder streetchildren, so enough of the morality lectures sunbeam. Put your own house in order first, that goes for you USA folks too, dont even bother starting with your sly remarks.

> Gags about British teeth are as worn as gags about fat
> Americans. Your school report will read 'must try harder'. Silly
> boy/girl.
Sorry, I only mentioned it because you had perfect teeth on your top 3 list and Scots on your top three list...nothing against Scots but they don't usually go hand in hand...
consider it dropped.

That's a silly statement, many scots have perfect teeth. But you have an idea in your head and reality and reason won't change that I suspect, never mind.