tired of being david_5

D

david_5

Jehne/Smithson/Blake/wh_trash_wanker/pikachu/reality bites/ etc etc has run out of other people to write about and it is my turn again. Now she is saying that I was banned from the official site, but I wasn't. I just got tired of posting as david_5. Using a different name is now some sort of crime in her eyes even though she posted at the official site under at least 10 different names and has used at least 5 names here.

The best one she ever did was posting as "Blake" where she wrote "Hi. My name is Blake and I'm a moderator on another music website. I also belong to several other message boards. For the last several months I've been reading the forums of Morrisseymusic but never felt inspired to post. Until, yesterday when I noticed a big scam unfolding on your forums. At first I thought it was funny and that the game players would be exposed or come out in the open with their little game playing. But it didn't look to be the case."

and then answered this as her known ID, Smithson, by saying " What the hell! Is this all true? You guys better come clean if you are f***ing with us! I had my suspicions as well.
Personally, I don't see the humour in it at all.

Jehne - I think therefore I am "

So when you read anything that she writes under any of her many names, consider the source.

Back
Top Bottom