They are going away

• Thread starter Cain_killed_Abel
  • Start date
C

Cain_killed_Abel

Unfortunately, my friends,the chinese are the single most group of people that use animal by products for medicine, and other remedies and cosmetics. The White Rhino is sought for it's horn, they and the japanese continue to kill whales at alarming rates. Not only do they violate the rights of their animals, they also violate the rights of the people living in their country. If we'd start a petition to STOP their crimes against animals, they would use the petition to start a fire. Nothing can be done to stop these inhumane treatments of animals and people. But WE will learn when we are no longer in existance, because we destroyed our natural resources.

If you don't mind about those things, disregard what I said and keep dreaming.

Cain

The use of animal parts in Chinese medicine is indefenceable.
Change will only come through education.

However, right across the globe, companies are using animals in the pursuit of curing illness, multi-billion dollar industries were and are still founded on the carcasses of brutally treated animals.

Today there is no reason for animal experiments.

Human tissue can be grown in labs for testing and the testing of drugs on animals gives no real indication of potential side-affects in humans.

The real problem is the vested interest in maintaining the status quo by those that have the power and financial clout.

The media plays it's part by the glamourisation of beauty and so keeps the comestics industry wasting resources purely to make money, regardless of the consquences.

The change can only start with ourself.

Stop buying products that use or have used animal testing or use animal products. Inform others to do likewise.

We live in the consumer age so we must use the weapon of the consumer, money. Stop buying this rubbish. Stop buying into the advertisments.

The US use 25% of the worlds resources and then the media hold up the US model as how every other society should be....this is a foolish fanasty. The world, you and I, can not afford to process further down this road.

Right, I'll get off my soap box now....

Keep your chins up.

WorkingGirlx

> Right, I'll get off my soap box now....

No stay on it-you are right. There's nothing wrong with keeping the soap box warm when you are worthy of it.

Kirstie

Thanx, but

I use the "box" and then I hand it onto you.

WorkingGirlx

> Unfortunately, my friends,the chinese are the single most group
> of people that use animal by products for medicine, and other
> remedies and cosmetics.

a well-informed opinion!
I hope that from now on, "the chinese" will use your fat for frying, your skull as inkpot, your arse to park their bikes and your tongue to clean their windows.

Thanks for your support.

Back
Top Bottom