there is a light remix

B

bruce

my mate said he heard some @#!!!ty remix of there is a light on mtv2 in the UK by some german dance type band.
Can anybody tell me the name of this 'band' so i can flame their forum thanks )

Re: there is a light reject

You stupid insane yucca squash eating, pumpkin jacking, potato f.ucking chinchin! That german band as you claimed is not GERMAN you stupid putz!

It is common knowledge that not only is INXS NOT GERMAN, they didn't even do a remix of that song! WHat are you, a doubledumbass with a 50 inch pencil di.ck? You need to watch your MTV2 and claim to everyone that "Out of Control" with the Chemical Brothers and Barney "Prozacshake" Sumner is the coolest song and act like it is new news and you are so hip (to be square).

Go fu.ck away you dinglebutt and remember to slam it so far up your ass, you would give castrati's a run for their money hinghang.

you @#!!!ing @#!!!t cant you read??!?

MY MATE SAID HE SAW SOME @#!!!TY REMIX

> my mate said he heard some @#!!! ty remix of there is a light
> on mtv2 in the UK by some german dance type band.
> Can anybody tell me the name of this 'band' so i can flame their
> forum thanks )

Its calle the light 3000 by Schneider TM-you can get it off napster and its actually rather good, which makes a change from the other dreadful smiths covers (Did anyone hear Limp Bizkit doing The Boy with the Thorn in his Side>>>>)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

My word, there is no need for such language you dirty scumbucket and by the way, INXS IS AUSTRALIAN NOT GERMAN you toonces.

> thanks alot

> can you get that limp cover on napster?

it has been linked on this site as well. I'd suggest a search in the news-archives. (Yes, another feature of David's user-friendliness).

bye.

Re: limp boyzkit?

> it has been linked on this site as well. I'd suggest a search in
> the news-archives. (Yes, another feature of David's
> user-friendliness).

> bye.

er no. Not LB. Sorry. Jejune's version.

bye.

limp cover

> thanks alot

> can you get that limp cover on napster?

Yes, I got it from there.Has anyone heard Stars covering "This Charming Man"

Back
Top Bottom