The Strokes new album sucks little nuts...

• Thread starter Lil' Rob - Distraught in Devore
  • Start date
L

Lil' Rob - Distraught in Devore

This shit sucks. The only thing good about this album is the percussion Drew Barrymore bangs out on Fab's large Italian gonads. The hype is finally over.

Wow. I've agreed with you on something for the second time in one day.

Come Armageddon come.

> This shit sucks. The only thing good about this album is the percussion
> Drew Barrymore bangs out on Fab's large Italian gonads. The hype is
> finally over.

Over-rated, yes.. but in each song, which doesn't always catch my attention immediately, there is invariably a fantastic hook or riff lurking.. It's like full of songs with filler bits bursting into life at some stage in the middle 8! Thenagaim, it's in the car at the moment so I am exposed all the time.. to the album I mean!

Reptilia is up there as one of the best Strokes songs though. Has a wicked little guitar break.

But, buy with caution..

I hear 'Kill Bill' is truly hype, if we're on that subject!

Ruffian

> This shit sucks. The only thing good about this album is the percussion
> Drew Barrymore bangs out on Fab's large Italian gonads. The hype is
> finally over.

I don't know. I bought it, but my CD player has broken so I've only heard it once. I enjoyed it.

I agree with you too. Ive never liked the stroke me offs. I think they're utter crap. As soon as that homeless julian casablancas opened his mouth and said that morrissey was gay in an interview,i stopped liking them. What does that have to do with his music??? nothing. So,I decided to listen to the stroke me offs....and as I said,they suck!!!!! Always have...always will. Unfortunately,the f***in dolts today,buy this shit because KROQ has them all programmed into thinking they are the best group ever...same with linkin park,POD and the rest of this shit they're trying to shove down our throats. If you want to picket anything,they should do it to that station,they suck!!!!!! Once again,in case anyone missed that: KROQ SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!