The SMITHS Louder than bombs...simply delightful.

• Thread starter Mr.Improper your friendly neighborhood PIMP
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper your friendly neighborhood PIMP

I can't stress enough how much I enjoy this album more and more each day. Man,it is one of the greatest smiths albums ever. if you think of disagreeing,I'll be on you like mike tyson at a beauty pageant.

Is Mr. Improper attempting a public makeover? It sure looks like it, what with his actually making Smiths/Moz related posts over the last few days. Is it a miracle? Or is he just trying to make some people hate him a little less?

Nope,Im just speaking my mind. i cant always talk about mothers ya know. I love the album and was listening to it.simple as that. By the way,did i mention before that i dont give a shit if people here hate me??

Re: You WOULD like some lame-ass compilation

Now, now, Mr. Improper is on my shit-list, but Louder Than Bombs is a fine album.

A LAME ASS COMPILATION????

its f***ing unbelivable, and the track listing is genious. Great for sleeping to.

Re: A LAME ASS COMPILATION????

> its f***ing unbelivable, and the track listing is genious. Great for
> sleeping to.

I agree. It's a kick-ass compilation. How many 24-track comps do you know that are near as good as this?

It's as good as any studio album. I agree with Mr Improper, my future stepfather.

> I agree. It's a kick-ass compilation.

Indeed. If only the dreadful "Golden Lights" had been dropped in favour of, say, "Suffer Little Children" or "The Hand That Rocks The Cradle", it would be near perfect.

> How many 24-track comps do you know that are near as good as this?

I can't even name another 24 track compilation album, never mind a good one.

> It's as good as any studio album.

Hell, the final ten tracks alone, "Oscillate Wildly" to "Asleep", are more than a match for any of the studio albums.

Hey nonny nonny..why dont you shutty shutty the hell up??? louder than bombs is f***ing awesome there cheesedick. i could give a shit less if its a compilation or not,the f***in cd is awesome. You know dick anyways.

Re: You WOULD like some lame-ass compilation

Hey ass clown,were you hit over the head with a rock when you were little?? eat alot of paint chips when you were a kid?? i thought so. Only a complete idot as yourself,would say something as idiotic as you have. That shows that not only are you a complete and utter dunce,but you're also a person with no taste. Any smiths fan will tell you thats one of the greatest"compilation albums" you can get. man,every track is worth it...the price alone is well worth it. Thats money well spent. I have even less respect for you now then i had before. Dunce!!!!

Back
Top Bottom