The only journal worth reading is LMC's

• Thread starter Greasetea in New York City
  • Start date
G

Greasetea in New York City

I swear I hate the majority of the rest...

Oooh my boyfriend...ooh my boxers...ooh wee wee ooh my girlfriend...wail! wail!..oh my is he nice or is she sweet or is that a true love or is he there?

For chrissakes people, please..nobody, especially ME wants to hear about your stupid romantic lives when we all know the ending...

You

Are
Going

To

catch

that

person

in

bed

with

your

best friend.

..aaah back to reading about LMC's knickers (which i am sure are a hell a lot cleaner than a certain bitch I know)

I still haven't written in it for about a month though.

Now these are the sort of messages I like. Bow to me, sycophant!

(You've got Mr Proper, I can have yoo)

LMC x

Re: I still haven't written in it for about a month though.

No contract, no deal. But you can have Mr. Proper and all my "fans" for a proper yorkshire pudding.

Would you be interested in reading a dull journal about a 28 year-old New Englander's experiences in a college in the south?

It'll have your typical "fish-outa-water" cliches and (hopefully) feature wacky neighbors and a "hang-out" (probably that diner I kept going back to, because the Bosnian couple who owned it were so nice and helpful).

Each entry will probably contain a new southern expression that I will have learned that day, probably followed by a tired catch-phrase like, "Welp, I'm not in Kansas anymore!"

*roll credits*

At the time of writing, it's 41 views versus 5, you twit

Back
Top Bottom