That's Entertainment Promo on Fleabay

Explosive Kegs

Dear God, I LOVE IT!
The cd promo for suedehead (best of) is currently on ebay, 53gbp bidding is currently at with a day or so left. Well there you go anyway:thumb:

The cd promo for suedehead (best of) is currently on ebay, 53gbp bidding is currently at with a day or so left. Well there you go anyway:thumb:

I had my eye on that, and was keeping quiet...yer bugger!

Dave

Anyone care to predict a final price?

4 hours to go and it's £90 - I reckon it will go above £150... I'll bet £155.55

Dave

Between 100 & 200:lbf: I know i need another copy of the cd promo "Have A Go Merchant" if any are going begging:thumb:

£186 :eek:

I was willing to go to £155.55 (the last one I watched went for £120) but I couldn't bid as it had gone above that :(

Hope whoever won it enjoys it.

Dave

Goodness.... $256.00
That is some serious dough....

£186 :eek:

I was willing to go to £155.55 (the last one I watched went for £120) but I couldn't bid as it had gone above that :(

Hope whoever won it enjoys it.

Dave

Didn't it go for £180? That's the number I had in my head for some reason... I'm probably wrong

I bought my That's Entertainment from a Dutch dealer at the Birmingham NEC for a tenner.

My Morrissey/Smiths colletion is worth much more today than if I had put the equivalent amount of money into a 401k.

:crazy:A ridiculous price!!!When prices like £186.00 come up I always think what if that was in my local shop at that price?I wouldn't look twice at it:lbf:

I'd certainly consider paying that amount for the cd before I'd have dropped that amount that less than pristine poster. I was surprised that it sold for as much as it did (that goes for both the poster and the cd). I'd still love to have the poster one day...

All et beau....there are some items a la thats entertainment that have accrued massive %%%%s, but I was looking through some old fanzines in the for sale section t'other day and some values have seriously eroded. There was a time.......god bless it....when cassettes commanded good fees.

eg a For Sale column had Pregnant tape at £8.99 and Family Line cd at £18.99.....funny how times work

and re thats entertainment etc you only need 2-3 folk committed with cash to generate sky high prices. But if you want it.........thats the deal I spose

I dont get this thread...... the title says ''That's Entertainment'', but the comments say ''Suedehead the best off''.
So what was it and why so much ££££?:confused:

Jukebox Jury

hello everyone, I have a spare copy I might be willing to part with, open to offers. It has a isreali promo sticker on the jewel case.Please PM me, thanks, MRMORRISSEY1

Back
Top Bottom