teehee check this out

There's so many fakes out there, if he does not sign in front of you, you may have the following....

Your dream is real
But the signature is fake

My 3 year old niece could forge Mozzer's sig more convincingly than that! (she likes 'You're The one For Me, Fatty', too)

However, one glimpse of the seller's location explains it all...

Shall we bombarde the guy with feedback?

> I thought Morrissey could spell his own name
> It is scary that this ebay seller has NO Negative feedback though

> check it!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3357425309&category=61

Abe You's A Fool For This One

Once again Abe tries to make a peso off of Moz.

> Shall we bombarde the guy with feedback?

I emailed both the seller and the high bidder. That pisses me off when I see things like that! f***ers.

> I emailed both the seller and the high bidder. That pisses me off when I
> see things like that! f***ers.

Good on you T.I e mailed the highest bidder myself.She's not a Morrissey fan and was buying it for a friend.

She's very pleased we got in touch

Yours,

Johnny AKA Moz Mafia

> Good on you T.I e mailed the highest bidder myself.She's not a Morrissey
> fan and was buying it for a friend.

> She's very pleased we got in touch

> Yours,

> Johnny AKA Moz Mafia

Yeah. I received an email back from her. Poor girl. She's going to try and retract her bid I think. The weird thing is -- the seller has great feedback. Perhaps he / she is just a moron.

Nice to see you around here again Johnny! xoxo

the seller is a wanker

i emailed the seller, and got a response that i didn't know what i was talking about. she claims that stars such as morrissey sometimes sign their own name wrong to piss off a fan. the seller even had the nerve to claim that she could sue me for slander! what a jerk. there is no way that this is an authentic morrissey signature. i think that this goes to show that buying and selling autographs is a stupid business, run by people making a cheap buck of off fans. i've had the luck of meeting morrissey face to face, and seeing him sign a record sleeve for me. that's sentimental value, and i know its real. buying something on ebay.com that is reported as being authentic is always risky. buyer beware.

Haha, reminds me of when I went back to my old elementary school senior year in high school to accept a scholarship and there was a signed poster of Britney Spears in the auditorium. Poor little kids thought it was real. Too bad the person who signed it spelled it "Brittany Speers." I kid you not.

Back
Top Bottom