STOP THE IMMATURITY!

L

LAURA

im really disgusted by a lot of people on this message board and on this website in general. it seems that many of you are constantly stooping so low as to mock others physical appearances when you don't like what they have to say. im sickened by the fact that with all the things youve experienced in your lives nothing has taught you to respect other peoples differences. i feel like im talking to a bunch of children here. and most of the time youre calling people fat and you don't even know what they look like! its not my feelings youre hurting, im not overweight at all, but id never make fun of the way somebody else looks, especially if ive never even seen them. cant you just think about what youre saying next time? if you take the time to do so youll realize that it doesnt make sense and that youre just and ignorant fool. im ashamed to be of the same species as you!

PS- this only applies to some of you.

Re: AMEN!

It gets so tiresome having to sift through dozens of useless threads full of name-calling and bickering. I *thought* we were all adults here but apparently I was mistaken. It's sad really. I was also under the impression that most Moz fans had an ounce of intelligence but that seems to be in question on this board as well. When and how did all this bullshit start? Has it always been this way?
If you have something personal to take up with someone on this forum -- do it in an email instead of subjecting the rest of us to your boring pissing contests.

Re: AMEN!

> It gets so tiresome having to sift through dozens of useless threads full
> of name-calling and bickering. I *thought* we were all adults here but
> apparently I was mistaken. It's sad really. I was also under the
> impression that most Moz fans had an ounce of intelligence but that seems
> to be in question on this board as well. When and how did all this
> bullshit start? Has it always been this way?
> If you have something personal to take up with someone on this forum -- do
> it in an email instead of subjecting the rest of us to your boring pissing
> contests.

In the past I have attempted to bring up Morrissey and music related topics but get ignored outright. The only time posts get any responses is if they are obnoxious and have absolutley nothing to do directly with Moz. It's not for lack of trying.

The baffling thing is that people would take the time from their lives to generate stupid comments or respond to some of the inane things posted here. I encourage people to choose to do what I do: completely ignore the morons by not posting a reply, even if it is directed at me. Don't give them the one thing they want - attention.

Why do I come here?

> In the past I have attempted to bring up Morrissey and music related
> topics but get ignored outright. The only time posts get any responses is
> if they are obnoxious and have absolutley nothing to do directly with Moz.
> It's not for lack of trying.

I agree. It's tough since Moz doesn't have new product out there. And if you bring up other music groups, you get flamed for not talking about moz.

I have posted here on and off since at least 1999, and there are some cool people here, but I've seen more than a few get pissed off and leave; and I, myself, haven't found too much joy around here as of late.

I could never leave the Board for good, and I, no doubt, will get flamed for this post, but I think I'll go into a semi-retirement until Moz does SOMETHING worth discussing.

I also feel sorry for Mr Improper. That must get less fun after awhile, and more like a chore.

"Spending warm summer days indoors flaming the Moz discussion board"

Or Mozzerian. "I would go out tonight, but I have to make fun of Suzanne"

Guys, there's more to life than this board, y'know.

Re: Why do I come here?

exactly.....without naming names...

I blame Mr Improper and that sad arse Mozzerian (who pretended to be me and no doubt will do again)

At least with his tour and more to come, and album hopefully on its way there will be more to talk about

Re: Why do I come here?

> I agree. It's tough since Moz doesn't have new product out there. And if
> you bring up other music groups, you get flamed for not talking about moz.

> I have posted here on and off since at least 1999, and there are some cool
> people here, but I've seen more than a few get pissed off and leave; and
> I, myself, haven't found too much joy around here as of late.

> I could never leave the Board for good, and I, no doubt, will get flamed
> for this post, but I think I'll go into a semi-retirement until Moz does
> SOMETHING worth discussing.

> I also feel sorry for Mr Improper. That must get less fun after awhile,
> and more like a chore.

> "Spending warm summer days indoors flaming the Moz discussion
> board"

> Or Mozzerian. "I would go out tonight, but I have to make fun of
> Suzanne"

> Guys, there's more to life than this board, y'know.

That's funny! Couldn't agree more.

Back
Top Bottom